DC's height

I'm 5'11 and Dana is a little bit taller than me(with thick sole shoes). DC is about the same height as I am.
Yeah, no. Unless you have a very lax definition of "about the same."

Monson is 5'9.

SF018.jpg

I know I'm 71 inches. Height measured in military every year.

measure yourself. measurements during physicals are completely worthless. they are off all the time. they literally do it 1/2 assed in 4 seconds.

my guess is you're a lot shorter than 71 inches but you're too scared to find out or admit it to yourself.

even if you find out you're shorter, you're not gonna come back and say you were wrong.

some men and their foolish pride.

All these uneven floors at weigh-ins and press conferences. Why?

I'm 5"9 and when I met Cormier the other day I was towering over him. So that puts him at 5"6.

Impressive for a HW champ

measure yourself. measurements during physicals are completely worthless. they are off all the time. they literally do it 1/2 assed in 4 seconds.

my guess is you're a lot shorter than 71 inches but you're too scared to find out or admit it to yourself.

even if you find out you're shorter, you're not gonna come back and say you were wrong.

some men and their foolish pride.
I just measured and was 71 & 1/16.

Shoes might have made a difference, I was also pretty excited to meet the GOAT.

At HW DC looks like he is moving in slow motion (last 2 HW fights) . 230lb fast and quick DC is WAY better then the guy who had his gut hanging out and his mouth hanging open in the first round vs Stipe. We all know why you are pretending DC is better at HW
DC is my favorite and I agree, he does look much slower at HW. He has alot more power though.

DC is a manlet. CONFIRMED!!!

Should face Cejudo next.

I just measured and was 71 & 1/16.

Shoes might have made a difference, I was also pretty excited to meet the GOAT.

how is that possible when poirier at 5'9 is the same height as DC. and you said DC is your height. come on man.

Every guy i know who claims to be 5'10 is really closer to 5'8

florian is listed as 5'10. GSP at 5'11. Are they 5'9 and 5'10. DC looks about the same height as kenny.

anyway DC was the same height as 5'9 poirier. guess hes' anywhere between 5'9 and 5'10.

Back