DC's After Fight VICTORY Party is at Chateau. Anybody Going? *Please post pics.

barney von pelt

White Belt
Reaction score
If you're going to DC's VICTORY party on Saturday night at Chateau, please post pics and show the festive mood at that party.

If possible, please post pics of DC's entire team celebrating the fact that AKA now holds 2 world championships. AKA will be the best fight camp in the world after Saturday. Much respect to Javier Mendez.

Not to pile on, but does anybody know where JBJ is holding his "consolation" party after Losing his belt? I hope the mood isn't too somber at JBJ's party since he was a hell of a champ while it lasted, but everything must come to an end.

Can't wait until Saturday! And NEW champion...

You mean the Jon Jones retirement party? I will be there.

na after the fight going to the strip club in vegas.lol

Damn. And people are getting nervous by what some hype video in the countdown is portraying? Dc has got some pure determination.

Where's DC's GOT BEATDOWN party after the fight?

Never understood why fighters do this. If he loses it's going to get real awkward.

i caught a glimpse of the party setup :
popeyes-chicken.png

If you're going to DC's VICTORY party on Saturday night at Chateau, please post pics and show the festive mood at that party.

If possible, please post pics of DC's entire team celebrating the fact that AKA now holds 2 world championships. AKA will be the best fight camp in the world after Saturday. Much respect to Javier Mendez.

giphy.gif

Not to pile on, but does anybody know where JBJ is holding his "consolation" party after Losing his belt? I hope the mood isn't too somber at JBJ's party since he was a hell of a champ while it lasted, but everything must come to an end.

Can't wait until Saturday! And NEW champion...

You mean the Jon Jones retirement party? I will be there.

And still.....:redface:

Back