DC will ragdoll Jon Jones like a kid

Cormier could make it very difficult for Jones. But he will not ragdole him like a kid. Jones is a great wrestler as well. He's a champ for a reason. It will also be the most challenging fight for Cormier.

I think DC can get him down, but lets not forget that Jones is a wrestler first.

umm, Jon Jones will have none of it.
6591xl.jpg

I see nothing that tells me DC can deal with that reach.

If Jones had of walked through Gus and not been taken down i would believe in Jones and his ability to potentially stop it.

I can't help but think DC is gonna grab him and decision him now though.

If Jones had of walked through Gus and not been taken down i would believe in Jones and his ability to potentially stop it.

I can't help but think DC is gonna grab him and decision him now though.

Honestly, I don't even see Jones surviving to a decision. I think Cormier goes all out on Jones and uses every last bit of his energy to punish him, I think he will humiliate him worse than Gus did the night he got robbed and will come away with a late stoppage. I'll gladly eat my words if I am wrong though, but I don't think I will be.

Honestly, I don't even see Jones surviving to a decision. I think Cormier goes all out on Jones and uses every last bit of his energy to punish him, I think he will humiliate him worse than Gus did the night he got robbed and will come away with a late stoppage. I'll gladly eat my words if I am wrong though, but I don't think I will be.

nope.avi

His walk around weight is 225 or so.

Do you think his coaches will advise him to pack on a few pounds of mass for this potential match up?

or will his coaches just stick with what works...?
MwWXZ5e.gif

Last edited:
Did Vegeta teach you nothing? Speed kills, re watch DBZ for more answers.

If DC can throw around Barnett, I don't adding size will help Jon, I believe though that he would bring in bigger stronger grapplers than what he is used to to try to simulate DC's grappling strength. That said he needs to use his length and pick DC off from a distance and wear him down.

But Jon Jones is in love with trying to beat his opponents at what they are good at which is why he actually stood in the Pocket against Glover and why he didn't hesitate to wrestle Chael. That may back fire this time because I'm not sure he has wrestled anyone as strong as DC.

If he wrestles with DC, he will lose. He has to drop the ego and accept that he's not the best at everything- Gus is a better boxer, DC is a better wrestler.

He's a smart kid, I think he beats guys where they're strong when he knows he's better. He won't fight someone at their strength when he's fully aware they're better.

If he wrestles with DC, he will lose. He has to drop the ego and accept that he's not the best at everything- Gus is a better boxer, DC is a better wrestler.

He's a smart kid, I think he beats guys where they're strong when he knows he's better. He won't fight someone at their strength when he's fully aware they're better.

That EGO thought , and I see DC getting under his skin and Jones having the desire to try to beat him at what he is best at.

DC is 5" lower than Jones so, however Jones bulks up, Cormier will be the stronger guy among them if they fight at 205 (because a man can cut only so much water).

But I'd say Jones has a speed and cardio advantages over Daniel. And I don't think he'll risk losing it by gaining several extra pounds of muscle that won't probably help him against Cormier, anyway.

Look at how big and strong some of the guys on DC's resume are. No way Jones bullies Barnett and Bigfoot like like DC did. I just feel like DC has it in him to make it a long night for Jones.

Disclaimer: I dont care for either of them so don't start with the Jones hater and DC nuthugger talk. I am a Jones Hater, duh. But I dislike DC nearly as much.

Jones doesn't need to do much, other than let Boremier attempt LnP, then sub him.

Holy Fuck Dude! What are you on? How will he make 205 if he 'bulks' up?

Back