DC will ragdoll Jon Jones like a kid

The MMAth is strong in this post.

What if posters want to rip on Cormier for beating up Hendo and give Gus a pass for his best win being Shogun, they deserve to be called on it. Cormier not getting the next shot is one of the biggest robberies that I can remember that 95% of the world are in on. I just don't get it and won't. If vegas put odds out on Gus vs Cormier there is no way Gus would be favored, and he's already had his chance vs Jones. That should mean something.

It's gonna shock people how much stronger Jones is going to be than Cormier. It will look just like the Rashad and Glover fights. 50-45, Jones won't even get taken down.

That guy is ridiculously strong. It's insane. Throws Barnett on his head, throws Hendo like he was a child. Guy is silverback strong. I think Jon will have his hands full with him. The guy has like gorilla strength for real.

I think in a Jones v DC scenario, Jones' leg kicks will be a big factor.

I've been saying this for a while now. I can't wait until they fight.

I don't envy Jones at all, having to face guys like Gus again, and Cormier. He's in trouble.

I think his days are numbered.

This is THE fight to make UFC...

Jones will beat Cormier! And won't be that hard IMO

It's gonna shock people how much stronger Jones is going to be than Cormier. It will look just like the Rashad and Glover fights. 50-45, Jones won't even get taken down.

Huh? Cormier is used to having his way with heavyweights, can't say the same for Jones.

Lmao, people already moving on and overlooking Gus the loved people's champ. These fans aint loyal.

Hate to burst the bubble, but it'll most likely be a snooze feast.

I've eaten some quality food at a variety of establishments, including some epic home-cooked meals. I have yet to eat at a snooze feast, though. What kind of stuff do they serve at those?

this DC didn't look like he could beat jones,gus,shad,.....beat the shit out of hendo but didn't look right

I've eaten some quality food at a variety of establishments, including some epic home-cooked meals. I have yet to eat at a snooze feast, though. What kind of stuff do they serve at those?

Mutton

What if posters want to rip on Cormier for beating up Hendo and give Gus a pass for his best win being Shogun, they deserve to be called on it. Cormier not getting the next shot is one of the biggest robberies that I can remember that 95% of the world are in on. I just don't get it and won't. If vegas put odds out on Gus vs Cormier there is no way Gus would be favored, and he's already had his chance vs Jones. That should mean something.

I would rather see Jones vs Cormier as well.

I think Jones beats them both, though.

if cormier can get in close to jones, he'll dump him on his head
that's a big if though. Jones has a foot of reach on him, so DC might be left mesmerized like most guys that have fought jones

A lot of fighters look good until they fight Jon Jones. Old herp a derp Cormier will be no different.

Jones looked good until he fought a HW-sized fighter like Gus. Then he got beat up and put in hospital. Now he's going to fight a guy who's actually had a real success at HW (if he actually gets past Gus). It will be a rude awakening. Jones will have flashbacks to being big brothered by his brother Arthur.

Jones is not a 44 year old 195lb'er

DC Jones will probably look like Rashad vs. Jones, But Im not convinced DC is as good as Rashad

7101046179_e6f22a4760_z.jpg

Jones is not a 44 year old 195lb'er

DC Jones will probably look like Rashad vs. Jones, But Im not convinced DC is as good as Rashad

7101046179_e6f22a4760_z.jpg

You're right, DC is better. By a huge margin. Hate on, that belts going away from Jones within 2 fights :D

Back