DC will never defeat Jones!

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
At any weight because of some obvious factors! Jones nullifies his wrestling and has better overall striking plus the Pulse factor! DC will always either get KO’d by a kick or lose a decision! He doesn’t have the attributes to beat Jon, especially that he can’t even kick right! Do you agree?

Jones will never fight DC clean because he thinks he needs "dick pills" to beat him.

Lol at heavyweight Jones's record would look like Holly's. HW's won't respect his power and bumrush him with hooks. Dieded.
aUzT-0X8NcGCmSH0041CBaG0FX_0PmbGcqLI47rRIOQ.gif

b0c6ae8b61fe768472f320272918f6e8.gif

3moI.gif

Last edited:
I do get it when white belts make the same threads over and over again. But vets with a join date of 2007?

Why this thread? It's literally pointless.

I do get it when white belts make the same threads over and over again. But vets with a join date of 2007?

Don’t you see they’re trying to hype another DC vs Jones fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol at heavyweight Jones's record would look like Holly's. HW's won't respect his power and bumrush him with hooks. Dieded.

Where does it show I mentioned other fighters other than DC???????????????????!!!!!!!!

At any weight because of some obvious factors! Jones nullifies his wrestling and has better overall striking plus the Pulse factor! DC will always either get KO’d by a kick or lose a decision! He doesn’t have the attributes to beat Jon, especially that he can’t even kick right! Do you agree?

Let me know when Jones passes a drug test in one of their fights and then I'll agree.

3moI.gif
dam did cormier beat TRT silva

DC is a 240lbs+ man boiling down to 205, he can KO anyone in the world and has the hands to do it.

Where does it show I mentioned other fighters other than DC???????????????????!!!!!!!!

DC murders those heavyweights in the gifs and especially Jones at HW. Didn't u see how easy DC was hitting him in the second fight? at HW Jones will be fast asleep.
maxresdefault.jpg

I don't think they will fight again. So never would be accurate.

This thread is like a pinch of salt in an Olympic size swimming pool

Don’t you see they’re trying to hype another DC vs Jones fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do. And sorry for being so negative. I guess part of what makes Sherdog so fun is the constant flow of threads and general activity.

DC murders those heavyweights in the gifs and especially Jones at HW. Didn't u see how easy DC was hitting him in the second fight? at HW Jones will be fast asleep.
maxresdefault.jpg
He won’t because Jones have roided chin

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back