DC will KO Hendo in round 1

Cormier is rightfully the favorite, and I personally agree with the 7 or 8-1 (whatever the current odds are). With that being said, if there is one thing I have learned from my 4 years of following MMA, don't you dare sleep on Dan Henderson, don't you dare.

Hollywood possesses more resiliency than Cormier does power. He's not going to TKO him in the first round.

Cormier is rightfully the favorite, and I personally agree with the 7 or 8-1 (whatever the current odds are). With that being said, if there is one thing I have learned from my 4 years of following MMA, don't you dare sleep on Dan Henderson, don't you dare.

Indeed. But Dan winning would make it hard to select a new contender. So I bet he'll win just out of spite

Indeed. But Dan winning would make it hard to select a new contender. So I bet he'll win just out of spite

Not good if he wins really, he can't beat Jones. Cormier would be a much better candidate

Wow what a bold prediction... won't be the first time that happened lol. done-do almost got laid out by Shogun.

I hope DC beats his ass DEAD. DC CANT be stopped. I know his stamina and I know his HEART! Henderson is long in the tooth and DC is the dentist. MY DENTIST IS ABOUT TO GET PAID BABY
We bout to get that money

:lmao:

I'm leaning towards a DC stoppage, probably GNP.

Shields survived the h bomb. So can Daniel.
War Sweaty Teddy Bear!

Back