DC will KO Hendo in round 1

NikFights**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
With a mix of body kicks/head kicks, and crisp, powerful strikes.

I can see it.

But prepare to have this bumped if he goes to decision and/or gets H-bombed.

I hope DC beats his ass DEAD. DC CANT be stopped. I know his stamina and I know his HEART! Henderson is long in the tooth and DC is the dentist. MY DENTIST IS ABOUT TO GET PAID BABY
We bout to get that money

Quite possible. He was getting tagged by Rua and DC can hit A LOT harder and id say if just as fast. I really wouldn't be shocked if Dan got his lights put out. DC could also be very wary of Hendersons power and try to neutralize him against the cage or take him down. You really can't sleep on Dans power our youll get put to sleep.

tko, maybe. but just a staight up ko? i very highly doubt it. not sure why you guys are expecting it though. hendo may not have much for dc, but he's still a very tough guy. i'm expecting a UD over a finish.

Quite possible. He was getting tagged by Rua and DC can hit A LOT harder and id say if just as fast. I really wouldn't be shocked if Dan got his lights put out. DC could also be very wary of Hendersons power and try to neutralize him against the cage or take him down. You really can't sleep on Dans power our youll get put to sleep.

I don't think Cormier hits harder than Shogun.

Hendo was getting tagged a lot by Shogun, he was out in the first round for a few seconds. DC can definitely put Hendo away, he has the power but I just can't count out Hendo. I have a feeling Hendo will land the H bomb. Either way I don't see this going to a decision.

ufox7_11_cormier_vs_mir_003_crop_exact.jpg

Maybe if he hits one of these.

I think DC can most likely hit harder. "A LOT harder" is a bit of a stretch. Shogun has always had serious KO power and has proved it time and time again.

I don't believe Dan's chin is gone yet. I think Cormier is going to have to work for this one. But I don't see this going to decision.

The more likely outcome is DC by decision.I don't see Cormier brawling with Henderson and risking a title shot .

I think DC can most likely hit harder. "A LOT harder" is a bit of a stretch. Shogun has always had serious KO power and has proved it time and time again.

I don't believe Dan's chin is gone yet. I think Cormier is going to have to work for this one. But I don't see this going to decision.

I don't think he hits a lot harder than Shogun, but I think due to his size and athleticism combined with great technique, it's safe to say he probably does hit harder.

The more likely outcome is DC by decision.I don't see Cormier brawling with Henderson and risking a title shot .

That's actually not a bad prediction. Maybe some clinch work on the fence?

Back