DC will be eating a lot of knees and elbows

Isn't Jones like an entire FOOT bigger than Cormier?

Fuck Cormiers wrestling, Jones reach will take care of that threat like nothing..

And when DC pick him up by his gummy legs and throws him in the air.. an pounds Jones like nothing..

DC finna get softened up in the 1st & choked out in the 2nd.
Bank on it.

gustafsson-takes-jon-jones-down-gif.gif

tumblr_n2r5b5aWsT1si9idzo2_500.jpg

I don't think cormier eats a lot of knees and elbows at all. He'll close the distance and smother jones. See velasquez vs JDS.

I don't think cormier eats a lot of knees and elbows at all. He'll close the distance and smother jones. See velasquez vs JDS.

Cain is pretty close to JDS's height. DC is like 7" shorter. The reason Gus wasn't so susceptible to the elbows in the clinch was because he was the same height. There's nothing DC can do to close that gap.

Besides, Jones is a lot more flexible and adapted to throwing knees and elbows than JDS, and taller with longer limbs to boot

this fight could be really boring, DC's only chance to win is to make it that way.
Stay positive man! I don't think this shapes up to be boring at all. Far to much talent in there to be stalling IMO.

Jones is going to pummel DC from long range with kicks and punches. The kicks to the knees will be frequent and DC is going to fold. It will be great.

DC better eat fingers, otherwise they will be in his eyes all night.

i can't even recall jones throwing any knees outside of the flying knee in the shogun fight and the last shot before shogun tapped.

I can see the elbows ...both short and mid range.....but Jones has hardly ever used his knees that much, which I am surprised.

Back