DC will be eating a lot of knees and elbows

dfoster

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
That's the liability of short guys, their heads are in range of the knees especially from long tall guys like Jones. Jones can hit him with long knees from boxing distance and in the clinch.

DC will push Jones against the fence trying to take him down. There he will be eating elbows from above and knees from below. Again, the long elbows of Jones can get to DC's head anywhere in the clinch position. The knees will hurt him too. The only time he ever looked vulnerable was when he ate knees from taller guys. It's gonna be a long night for Daniel.

Even though I'm rooting for Jones and don't want him to get taken down, I really want to see how he deals on his back and how good his guard is. But yeah, if he avoids the takedown and punishes DC, I'll be happy.

Jones is so confident about this fight it's crazy. I think he's gonna stop DC actually.

Wouldn't be surprised if he ate some knees.

34145-super-street-fighter-ii-turbo-revival-game-boy-advance-screenshot.jpg

And Jones will eat a lot of blood.

So what happens if he doesn't ? What if its a short night for bones after getting thrown on his head?

It's fair to say that whoever wins this fight is not going to do it easily.

DC might do that and still win is the crazy part. He might suffer the worst beating of his life and still come out on top. Same goes for Jones.

this fight could be really boring, DC's only chance to win is to make it that way.

Jones is so confident about this fight it's crazy. I think he's gonna stop DC actually.

My head says the same thing. Jones is ridiculous in the clinch attacking from all sides, plus the height disparity mentioned by the TS will get Cormier's body battered. He seemed flustered by Mir's bodykicks, I think Jones will focus on the body heavily.

The only thing DC will be eating

daniel-cormier-popeyes-chicken.jpg

after he takes that belt.

Isn't Jones like an entire FOOT bigger than Cormier?

Fuck Cormiers wrestling, Jones reach will take care of that threat like nothing..

Isn't Jones like an entire FOOT bigger than Cormier?

Fuck Cormiers wrestling, Jones reach will take care of that threat like nothing..

Just like he kept his distance against sonnen ?

I am a fan of both but will be rooting for DC and those knees are my main fear for him in this fight, he was very susceptible to them against Barnett and I am afraid he will get the Gustafsson/Manuwa treatment :eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back