DC wants rematch against Stipe.

Yeah do what I was refusing to do and give me my rematch. Give me another chance to jam my thumb into your eyes. Pretty please..

Let's analyze DC's argument. He states he gave Miocic a rematch...

1. Despite Miocic wanting an immediate rematch, Cormier fought Derrick Lewis first.
2. Cormier only had one title defense at Heavyweight; Miocic had three, so the argument as to why Miocic wanted an immediate rematch had a stronger foundation in the world of immediate rematches.
3. If we talk about favors, Stipe Miocic "gave" Daniel Cormier a shot at the Heavyweight title despite the latter not having fought in the division for years and there having been other individuals whom could have challenged Miocic for the belt.

Now that I refuted DC's argument, it should be noted that he almost made Miocic go blind from the eye-pokes.

I really hope Stipe tells the UFC he is only facing either Francis or Curtis..

Screw DC.

Stipe got ktfo in the first. He got destroyed by dc for three rounds in the second before dc's age kick in. DC is clearly superior but no one wants this. Let Ngannou get in there again.

Ok I feel dumb, I thought part 3 was already set in stone. Because why wouldn't it be? It's 1-1.

He's in a tough spot for sure. Lose to Jon Jones for the 3rd time or face the guy who just KTFOd him. DC would probably be a favorite against Stipe, but he would be shooting for his life

Cormier isn't ever making 205 again.

Dc was gifted the LHW title, he was gifted the HW title shot, his eye pokes were a LARGE factor in him winning it, then he denied stipe a rightful immediate rematch in favor of Brock Lesnar and the black beast. Shameful.

Your logic is terrible. Dc deserves nothing after that string of events
He KO'd Stipe in the first fight way more convincingly than Stipe beat him. You can blame eye pokes for that loss all you want, but that's not the narrative most go by. DC fought Derrick Lewis 5 months after the 1st Stipe fight, would Stipe have even been ready to come back that fast? That would be one of his quickest turnarounds between fights in recent memory. Nothing shameless about what DC "did". Stipe not doing the rematch would be dumb, and it would cheat fans out of a great trilogy. Saying DC has to "earn" a rematch is laughable. Almost as laughable as you saying he was gifted the first TS vs Stipe when he was LHW champ and cleared out the entire LHW division besides JJ who was suspended at the time. DC deserves a rematch, especially considering Stipe didnt look dominant at all in the fight. I could see if Stipe dominated him but that isn't even close to what happened. Trilogy fight is the only fight that makes sense rn

This is all that matters. Stipe won STRAIGHT, KTFO him and he fell down like a sack of potato, without any eyepokes or any unabashed CHEAT.

Cormier wasn't even out. Stipe was KNOCKED OUT STIFF and that matters more than those lame gifs. Stipe was STARCHED SENSELESS. DC beat him fair and square.

BlissfulMiserlyKissingbug-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

GleamingMedicalImpala-size_restricted.gif

In one condition theY let Stipe where eyewear made of hardened sapphire

Cormier wasn't even out. Stipe was KNOCKED OUT STIFF and that matters more than those lame gifs. Stipe was STARCHED SENSELESS. DC beat him fair and square.

giphy.gif

U have no morals because if u did then you would display the eye jab before this cheap win

Um no....Fair would be Stipe taking another fight, and then sitting out a year, THEN giving DC a rematch....
It's not like dc wouldnt fight him or something. The ufc is match maker, he doesnt have Conor privilege. The ufc made the derick Lewis match. I know they were shooting for brock, but stipe was doing like tony and holding out for title match. He passed on max which guaranteed next shot at khabib, and so he waited. They offered stipe fights. It's not as bad as aldo. He was king for a long long time and lost to conor..no immediate rematch. The only reason I think it should happen really is because dc is short on time and it's his only loss. He didnt like not fight stipe and chose derick instead. The brock wrench was a big contributor to the rematch taking 13 months.

U have no morals because if u did then you would display the eye jab before this cheap win

I have the opinion that people like Jon Jones and dc have to eye poke every fight.

I see it in basically all their fights.

Oh look, another Conor nuthugger.

Accidental eye pokes happen all the time. DC's win was legit as it gets.

He KO'd Stipe in the first fight way more convincingly than Stipe beat him. You can blame eye pokes for that loss all you want, but that's not the narrative most go by. DC fought Derrick Lewis 5 months after the 1st Stipe fight, would Stipe have even been ready to come back that fast? That would be one of his quickest turnarounds between fights in recent memory. Nothing shameless about what DC "did". Stipe not doing the rematch would be dumb, and it would cheat fans out of a great trilogy. Saying DC has to "earn" a rematch is laughable. Almost as laughable as you saying he was gifted the first TS vs Stipe when he was LHW champ and cleared out the entire LHW division besides JJ who was suspended at the time. DC deserves a rematch, especially considering Stipe didnt look dominant at all in the fight. I could see if Stipe dominated him but that isn't even close to what happened. Trilogy fight is the only fight that makes sense rn
Lol the first fight was controversial. No convincing. And Cormier did not even come close to cleaning out heavyweight
Accidental eye pokes happen all the time. DC's win was legit as it gets.
lol. If u say so, right?

Isn't Stipe's eye still fucked up? I mean, it might be seen as ducking, but who wants to have their eye fucked with? Nothing is more important to a fighter than his eyes... Even the baddest dude isn't going to just accept that.lol

Lol the first fight was controversial. No convincing. And Cormier did not even come close to cleaning out heavyweight

lol. If u say so, right?
Lol depends who you ask, I feel like most people see that as a legit KO win for DC. And I said be cleared out LHW not HW. When I say clear out I mean beat all viable contenders at that time which he for sure did at LHW

giphy.gif

Do you have something WITHOUT any deliberate eye surgeries? No? I see... Then, you can back to your scorecards or something like that again. Enjoy your scumbag idol.
giphy.gif

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRR STIPE!! The only one, the real GOAT UFC HW. AND a real GOOD PERSON.

DC has somehow managed to become the dirtiest fighter in the UFC.

He played the good guy card against Jones forever and no one really bought which is why he didn't have fans. Then his true nature emerged with his cheating and now he really really doesn't have any fans.

perfect breakdown

Back