DC wants rematch against Stipe.

Let's analyze DC's argument. He states he gave Miocic a rematch...

1. Despite Miocic wanting an immediate rematch, Cormier fought Derrick Lewis first.
2. Cormier only had one title defense at Heavyweight; Miocic had three, so the argument as to why Miocic wanted an immediate rematch had a stronger foundation in the world of immediate rematches.
3. If we talk about favors, Stipe Miocic "gave" Daniel Cormier a shot at the Heavyweight title despite the latter not having fought in the division for years and there having been other individuals whom could have challenged Miocic for the belt.

Now that I refuted DC's argument, it should be noted that he almost made Miocic go blind from the eye-pokes.

Stipe vs jones, dc vs Ngannou winners fight each other is the best case scenario

I know right. It's not like the second fight proved that was a total fluke or anything.

DC was beating him silly in the 2nd fight too until the body shots, dumb ass.

download__2_.0.0.jpg

When Stipe lost his title all he did was bitch about how he deserved a rematch without needing to earn it. Now he won’t give DC a rematch even though he got knocked out on the first fight, and was losing the second until the body shots. I used to like the guy, but I have lost all respect for him since his loss.

DC should do the right thing and earn his rematch

Ngannou/Roz winner
He did give stipe the rematch after finishing him so it's really only fair. I would say dc should have 1 fight first maybe if he weren't on the verge of retirement and only having 1 fight left. He deserves it really having only lost 1 fights ever at hw.

I'm not a huge dc fan, but he would have beat stipe 2 times if he followed the gameplan and used his bread and butter wrestling instead of the clinch punch crap. Nag, curtis etc all have plenty of time left in their career so I think if Conor can come back with no recent wins to fight for the title against khabib, then a guy who never lost and did grant a rematch to stipe should get the fight.

Another wonderful fake narrative.

The fight was 2-1 going into the 4th....It was extremely competitive though we appreciate the shot at another fake narrative. Then Stipe knocked DC the fuck out by systematic destruction.

The first fight was proven to be a total fluke....

download__2_.0.0.jpg

Thank you for proving my point....The fight was extremely competitive and 2-1 going into the 4th round. In the 4th round Stipe beat the breaks off of DC and finished him....

The first fight was a total fluke...

So while you can beleiive whatever you want, there is a place called reality. When you want to join us, you can....

Another wonderful fake narrative.

The fight was 2-1 going into the 4th....It was extremely competitive though we appreciate the shot at another fake narrative. Then Stipe knocked DC the fuck out by systematic destruction.

The first fight was proven to be a total fluke....

Thank you for proving my point....The fight was extremely competitive and 2-1 going into the 4th round. In the 4th round Stipe beat the breaks off of DC and finished him....

The first fight was a total fluke...

So while you can beleiive whatever you want, there is a place called reality. When you want to join us, you can....

I can see that you're an extremely ignorant person, or you're trolling. You say the first fight was a total fluke even though DC outstruck Stipe in the 2nd fight, and one judge (the only one who got it right) scored the first 3 rounds for DC.

Since this was a striking contest, lets look at the stats (significant strikes):

Round 1 - DC outstruck Stipe 37-7
Round 2 - DC outstruck Stipe 56-46
Round 3 - DC outstruck Stipe 57-34
Round 4 - Stipe outstruck DC 36-31

Each scored one takedown apiece (DC in rd 1, Stipe in rd 3 which is most likely why 2 judges gave him that round even though he lost it).

So here's your fucking reality, numbnuts. You can see the details for yourself....

http://ufcstats.com/fight-details/6921344f8e706d0f

DC vs Francis is the only fight fans want at HW
speak for yourself.

Man, I like DC less and less these days whenever he opens his mouth. I think I only liked him at LHW because he was going up against a bigger POS than himself in Jones. Hope Stipe gets to fight someone else if he's even able to come back at all.
Im starting to realize that DC doesn't have fans they are just jones haters.

The rubber match should be a given. Its 1-1, Stipe got stopped in the first round in the first fight and was losing a lot of the 2nd fight until he changed up his tactics. We need to settle things once and for all.

Pretty sure he has lots of fans, I am one of them. LOL at this lunatic :D

So towelgate? The brawl with Jones which DC actually started? The multiple illegal eyepokes against Stipe in both fights, the first which led to a win and the second that nearly put Stipe out of the sport permanently?

What planet are you on? Cormier is a scumbag who pretends to be a good guy. Are you really that naive?

He doesn't deserve a rematch. Let Nnagnou have his rematch. DC can fight Blaydes, or retire.

If Stipe ducks the DC rematch it speaks about DC's Goatness, that a younger longer HW Champ ducked him!

DC has nothing to prove against other HW contenders, still if he wasnt turning 41 in less than 2 months then I'm sure he'd be fine fighting someone else in between.

If Stipe doesnt give the rematch they retire with DC winning 4 rounds to 1 total in their both fights.

Or only 1-1 despite blatant eye pokes in both fights. Definitely wouldn't have scored the knockout in the first fight without the poke.

When Stipe lost his title all he did was bitch about how he deserved a rematch without needing to earn it. Now he won’t give DC a rematch even though he got knocked out on the first fight, and was losing the second until the body shots. I used to like the guy, but I have lost all respect for him since his loss.
Did dc give him a immediate rematch?

reason why people wanted dc vs stipe 2 it is because alot of people knew it was a fluke win..

I feel badly for Stipe

Cormier might have something personal with him.....

But Nobody cares to see him fight Or Cormier for that matter He's like an overgrown Mighty Mouse

I can see that you're an extremely ignorant person, or you're trolling. You say the first fight was a total fluke even though DC outstruck Stipe in the 2nd fight, and one judge (the only one who got it right) scored the first 3 rounds for DC.

Since this was a striking contest, lets look at the stats (significant strikes):

Round 1 - DC outstruck Stipe 37-7
Round 2 - DC outstruck Stipe 56-46
Round 3 - DC outstruck Stipe 57-34
Round 4 - Stipe outstruck DC 36-31

Each scored one takedown apiece (DC in rd 1, Stipe in rd 3 which is most likely why 2 judges gave him that round even though he lost it).

So here's your fucking reality, numbnuts. You can see the details for yourself....

http://ufcstats.com/fight-details/6921344f8e706d0f
JollyHelplessBluefintuna-size_restricted.gif

TalkativePlainCoyote-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

This is all that matters. Stipe won STRAIGHT, KTFO him and he fell down like a sack of potato, without any eyepokes or any unabashed CHEAT.

Back