DC wants rematch against Stipe.

DC vs Francis is the only fight fans want at HW

Man, I like DC less and less these days whenever he opens his mouth. I think I only liked him at LHW because he was going up against a bigger POS than himself in Jones. Hope Stipe gets to fight someone else if he's even able to come back at all.

DC should do the right thing and earn his rematch

Ngannou/Roz winner

As I recall Stipe "earned" his rematch in a similar manner. Sitting on the sidelines and crying about it.

Ngannou has a rightful claim to the next shot. He's been putting in work against some monsters.

I could have sworn the rematch was already agreed upon

If Stipe wanted to be a real asshole to DC, he could just retire. We can see if DC wants the belt badly enough to fight Ngannou for the vacated belt.

Stipe could always spend a year lobbying for a money fight with Tyson Fury then fight someone else like Lewis. That's what DC did with Brock.

Cormier wasn't doing the right thing when he held up the division by trying to get a fight against Lesnar (who had done absolutely nothing to earn such a title shot other than having name value).

Cormier needs to earn the rematch and if he ever does fight Miocic, a clause needs to be put in the contract that if Cormier pokes Miocic in the eyes, it's an automatic DQ loss for Cormier; Miocic shouldn't have to risk the health of his eyes for someone who can't be described as anything but a cheater since he's now poked Miocic's eyes in two different fights.

And for those who will undoubtedly try to use the "You're a fan/hater of <insert fighter name here>": I'm not a fan of Jones, I think Fedor is the HW GOAT, and up until Cormier's eye pokes in the Miocic rematch I was indifferent to Cormier.

DC needs to try Keto. Last night that jacket was tasked with hiding a lard-ass body. It failed.

DC has somehow managed to become the dirtiest fighter in the UFC.

He played the good guy card against Jones forever and no one really bought which is why he didn't have fans. Then his true nature emerged with his cheating and now he really really doesn't have any fans.

Pretty sure he has lots of fans, I am one of them. LOL at this lunatic :D

He's in a tough spot for sure. Lose to Jon Jones for the 3rd time or face the guy who just KTFOd him. DC would probably be a favorite against Stipe, but he would be shooting for his life

Too old. Doesn't have the cardio to power takedowns consistently.

I think he would be the betting underdog.

Eye gauger.

If Stipe ducks the DC rematch it speaks about DC's Goatness, that a younger longer HW Champ ducked him!

DC has nothing to prove against other HW contenders, still if he wasnt turning 41 in less than 2 months then I'm sure he'd be fine fighting someone else in between.

If Stipe doesnt give the rematch they retire with DC winning 4 rounds to 1 total in their both fights.

Give him Curtis Blaydes.
I understand where you're coming from but Ngannou ko'd blaydes twice, theres really no reason for blaydes to be ahead of him.

but if we're talking from the sake of not making a rematch then it's probably the right thing to do

I'd say that all the planet may align to screw DC this time:

Stipe is stalling and hinting at fighting someone else than DC. Said he would put another clinic on Ngannou.

Ngannou has a fight late March against Rozenstruik, and if he wins, would have more than earned a title shot.

The UFC aims for a big first event in Paris in october/november. They would need a big main event and Ngannou is the most famous french fighter.

Oh that's rich....

Not for nothing but DC ducked Stipe after he won. He refused to give him a rematch, and instead fought D. Lewis to rub it in....Then he fucking sat out for a year and made Stipe wait even longer....

DC should have to take at least 1 fight, and I personally think he wants to avoid Blaydes.

As long as Stipe still has functional eyeballs or even eyeballs at all, DC's job isn't done yet.

Back