DC wants rematch against Stipe.

DC should do the right thing and earn his rematch

Ngannou/Roz winner

Damn eye poker. Hope he gets ktfo again

"I know they're saying they want something new... well I wanted something new after I beat him, and I gave him a rematch"

Guess he forgot about cherry picking black beast first.

Also wanted to cherry pick brock... who hadn't fought in 4yrs. Thanks @MCarpo, for reminding me

Last edited:
Do the right thing and stop trying to blind people.

He should probably retire. Trying to retire on his terms turned out to be way much more trouble than its worth.

Why does he want a rematch?
So he can get kod again, or permanently blind Stipe?

He's in a tough spot for sure. Lose to Jon Jones for the 3rd time or face the guy who just KTFOd him. DC would probably be a favorite against Stipe, but he would be shooting for his life

Let's analyze DC's argument. He states he gave Miocic a rematch...

1. Despite Miocic wanting an immediate rematch, Cormier fought Derrick Lewis first.
2. Cormier only had one title defense at Heavyweight; Miocic had three, so the argument as to why Miocic wanted an immediate rematch had a stronger foundation in the world of immediate rematches.
3. If we talk about favors, Stipe Miocic "gave" Daniel Cormier a shot at the Heavyweight title despite the latter not having fought in the division for years and there having been other individuals whom could have challenged Miocic for the belt.

Now that I refuted DC's argument, it should be noted that he almost made Miocic go blind from the eye-pokes.

Damn eye poker. Hope he gets ktfo again

"I know they're saying they want something new... well I wanted something new after I beat him, and I gave him a rematch"

Guess he forgot about cherry picking black beast first.
Also tried cherry-picking Brock. DC trying to make it look like he gave up other opportunities to honorably give Stipe his rematch, but in actuality he held the belt for more than a year and only fought an undeserving Derrick Lewis.

Plus, DC trying to accuse Stipe of not being honorable, but using air time in his commentator position to lobby for his own career, isn’t exactly honorable either.

Stipe's not in the business of "giving" fights. He's always said he lets the UFC matchmakers dictate who gets a title shot against him. Which is the real "right thing" for a champion to do...something DC didn't remember when he held the heavyweight belt himself.

Stipe owes him a rematch, they're 1-1 and that's an easy big fight

Let's analyze DC's argument. He states he gave Miocic a rematch...

1. Despite Miocic wanting an immediate rematch, Cormier fought Derrick Lewis first.
2. Cormier only had one title defense at Heavyweight; Miocic had three, so the argument as to why Miocic wanted an immediate rematch had a stronger foundation in the world of immediate rematches.
3. If we talk about favors, Stipe Miocic "gave" Daniel Cormier a shot at the Heavyweight title despite the latter not having fought in the division for years and there having been other individuals whom could have challenged Miocic for the belt.

Now that I refuted DC's argument, it should be noted that he almost made Miocic go blind from the eye-pokes.

Not only that, but by saying it this way, he is basically saying that he didn't do the right thing by not giving Stipe an immediate rematch.

If i was Stipe, I'd go for the money fight just like DC wanted to. Call Brock's ass out and cross his fingers for the payday. If that's a no go, fight whoever he wants. If it isnt DC first, then he gets another shot at it next.

If Stipe wanted to be a real asshole to DC, he could just retire. We can see if DC wants the belt badly enough to fight Ngannou for the vacated belt.

Not only that, but by saying it this way, he is basically saying that he didn't do the right thing by not giving Stipe an immediate rematch.

If i was Stipe, I'd go for the money fight just like DC wanted to. Call Brock's ass out and cross his fingers for the payday. If that's a no go, fight whoever he wants. If it isnt DC first, then he gets another shot at it next.

If Stipe wanted to be a real asshole to DC, he could just retire. We can see if DC wants the belt badly enough to fight Ngannou for the vacated belt.
Tbh I'm hoping for it so bad. DC's mask would drop IN THE EXACT SAME TIME and his fake status would be gone forever. He would retire instead fighting Ngannou and fly over the octagon after the first powerful punch in his face.

DC has somehow managed to become the dirtiest fighter in the UFC.

He played the good guy card against Jones forever and no one really bought which is why he didn't have fans. Then his true nature emerged with his cheating and now he really really doesn't have any fans.

Stipe would just get starched dead again like the first time.

lmfao FUCK no.

He could just as easily say, im going to do the right thing and give ngannou his rematch.

Last edited:
Back