Dc waiting on Cain vs Ngannou result for next move?

Chucko Crodell

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Dc waiting on Cain vs Ngannou result for next move, if cain loses Dc vs Ngannou next otherwise the usual suspects

Awesome.
Cormier aiming for revenge will be epic.

But I want Cain to win and we get Cain vs Stipe next

DC has that rare type of loyalty .... the kind that speaks volumes of his character as a man.
#dcrespect

Awesome.
Cormier aiming for revenge will be epic.

But I want Cain to win and we get Cain vs Stipe next
was hoping stipe would have fought by now and got a W, vs somebody. id like to have stipe vs cain booked with both of them coming off wins. but whatever, if cain wins ill take him vs stipe next. better now or never, the fight may not happen if you wait much longer considering how sketchy cain is and stipe probably not sticking around much longer either

giphy.gif

fuck sakes, cain needs to lose, don't want this dude anywhere near the top when he doesn't even fight.

DC is better than cain anyway, wish he would stop revolving his career around whatever cain is doing.

If Ngannou beats Cain, I'll watch DC vs Ngannou for sure.

People pretending that Cain will jump right back in the octagon with Stipe...It will likely be late 2020 at the earliest that we see Cain fight again. Probably later if I was betting on it..

I would of preferred Cain to win but I couldn't pass up on those decent odds on Ngannou so now I want him to lose

Last edited:
Would love to see Stipe reaction if DC fights Ngannou before the rematch

DC has that rare type of loyalty .... the kind that speaks volumes of his character as a man.
#dcrespect
DC is loyal but he is also a competitor.

If Ngannou beats Cain and then DC revenge beats Ngannou that is DC way of establishing he is the better HW over Cain without them ever having to fight.

DC is loyal but he is also a competitor.

If Ngannou beats Cain and then DC revenge beats Ngannou that is DC way of establishing he is the better HW over Cain without them ever having to fight.
Yeah but thats acceptable and inevitable. It's not like DC can say " well I'm not fighting Francis cause that can make my friend look bad". We know that's not happening or an option.

Also hoping Cain loses. He will never want to fight DC and I would absolutely love to see DC fight Ngannou.

DC says he is injured so he is waiting to get healthy before deciding anything. If Ngannou wins it could be a possibility but doubt it. I still think they will make the Brock fight next for DC.

Back