DC vs Stiopic 2 needs to happen

Stipe Miocic was a legit hw champion, and has record of most title defenses..yeah dc ko stipe in rd 1... JDS did the same to cain, and you know what happened in the rematch, joe louis the most decorated HW boxer of all time by far, lost to Schmeling by tko and then he avenged his loss knocking out Schmeling in the first round.

Stipe gave him the chance to fight for hw title without having fought any top Hw contender like blaydes or ngannou. He had the easy way, won and now he is ducking him

Cain fought once more before getting the rematch so should Stipe.

It's not about Stipe. It's about DC. A fighter who is one/two fights from retirement is interested in legacy fights. In this context, with no long-standing feud ("unfinished business"), Stipe, though great, is irrelevant.

DC has a feud and an old score to settle with JJ, so he might fight him. He has nothing with Stipe. If Stipe was sharp enough he would have already found a way to create a feud with DC.

Dude couldn’t last 5 minutes with DC. Fuck that rematch.

Hell, if he wins ONE fight I’ll be down for the rematch. But he absolutely does not get one right now. (I mean. Unless the alternative is lesnar, then fuck it.)

No it doesn’t D.C mopped him fair in square!

I don't oppose a rematch in the future as long as Stipe gets another win or two. Just would prefer to see DC fight other heavyweight contenders 1st.

Cain fought once more before getting the rematch so should Stipe.

Cain got an immediate rematch the last time he lost his belt. It didn't happen only because he got injured.

For fucks sake no immediate rematches are bullshit

Agree rematch should happen. Don't think DC is ducking. DC looking to get paid.

Back