DC vs Stiopic 2 needs to happen

Ivancho

Amante de las mma
@Brown
Reaction score
Stipe Miocic was a legit hw champion, and has record of most title defenses..yeah dc ko stipe in rd 1... JDS did the same to cain, and you know what happened in the rematch, joe louis the most decorated HW boxer of all time by far, lost to Schmeling by tko and then he avenged his loss knocking out Schmeling in the first round.

Stipe gave him the chance to fight for hw title without having fought any top Hw contender like blaydes or ngannou. He had the easy way, won and now he is ducking him

Last edited by a moderator:
giphy.gif

Very few people care about a rematch. It’s never goong to happen. Let it go.

Cool thread. I’m a stipe fan but he needs to wake up. He got knocked the f out in rd 1. He would do the exact same thing dc is doing. Go win a fight in the top 10 and start yapping. I don’t understand this thought process that a challenger has to beat the champ twice.

Stipe Miocic was a legit hw champion, and has record of most title defenses..yeah dc ko stipe in rd 1... JDS did the same to cain, and you know what happened in the rematch, joe louis the most decorated HW boxer of all time by far, lost to Schmeling by tko and then he avenged his loss knocking out Schmeling in the first round.

DC is a bitch, stipe gave him the chance to fight for hw title without having fought any top Hw contender like blaydes or ngannou. He had the easy way, won and now he is ducking him
Miocic fan detected.

I'm a fan of Miocic too but you don't get an immediate title shot after you just been KOed. Maybe fight the winner of Blaydes/Ngannou or fight Lewis, then you'll get your title shot.

DC a bitch, how?

Just because like 10 other champions got instant rematches after being finished doesn't mean Stipe deserves one!

~ Sherdog

Miocic fan detected.

I'm a fan of Miocic too but you don't get an immediate title shot after you just been KOed. Maybe fight the winner of Blaydes/Ngannou or fight Lewis, then you'll get your title shot.

DC a bitch, how?
Cool thread. I’m a stipe fan but he needs to wake up. He got knocked the f out in rd 1. He would do the exact same thing dc is doing. Go win a fight in the top 10 and start yapping. I don’t understand this thought process that a challenger has to beat the champ twice.
DC didnt beat any contender at hw prior to stipe, those "superfights" are the easy way to get another title like conor did

It has to happen. It depends on many things though if it happens or not. Will Brock be able to fight DC? Will DC retire after the Brock fight? The Ngannou/Blaydes and Gus/Jones fights are very important in this scheme as well.

People will shit on Stipe but:

1. He has the longest UFC HW title defense streak,
2. Joanna and Cody got instant rematches,
3. He gave DC the shot at his belt and took all the risk in that fight,
4. Brock fighting for the title is a joke.

Personally I wouldn't mind seeing DC-Stipe 2 or DC-Blaydes if Blaydes beats Ngannou.

Stipe should sit tight and wait for DC to retire. Nobody in the HW division would be able to stop him from regaining the title.

I love how DC is a bitch for wanting a money fight after being a company man his whole career. DC isn't ducking Stipe, he's finally utilizing all that equity he built up with the company before he retires.

Stipe will be back fighting for the belt eventually, probably in 2019. Let DC try to ride off into the sunset with a big payday and by June the HW division will be back to normal. He earned that shit.

Maybe Dana will throw enough money at DC after he demolishes Brock (if it even happens) or Brock fails a test or whatever and it (DC/Stipe 2) still happens. I have a feeling Stipe will get his chance sooner rather than later no matter what. Other divisions have been held up longer to eventually get back to mostly merit based decision-making in title fights.

Cain came back after JDS and beat a contender before the rematch. Maybe Stipe should do the same instead of crying on social media

Yep and they lost. Lets hope Stipe can cut to 205lbs

Rose-Joanna 2 was an incredible fight but ultimately those outcomes don't have any bearing on Stipe's situation.

Personally I don't particularly care who DC fights next, as long as it's a worthy contender.

I'd like to see it. Be honest though, it doesn't need to happen.

DC is almost 40 bruh. If he is smart he will wait for Brock and retire for good.

If Stipe is so desperate to fight Dc again he should have trained more or look a bit more competent the first time. He got flattened like a hotcake.

Back