DC vs JONES @HW only HW fight I care about

I don't understand the obsession some have with this fight
Do people who thought DC would be the one to beat Jones just refuse to let go?

Jones proven to be the better fighter...Everywhere
Lets move on
I agree totally. It brings me back to when Tito fought Ken. I knew after the first fight that Ken had no chance, yet we had to see it 2 more times after that lol.

I'm a Jones fan and don't like DC. Towel-gate pissed me off when how much shit he talks about cheating.
Just wanted to see the nail in the coffin
You want to see this again
<DCrying>
<JonesLaugh>

If DC is retiring in March, we will never see Jones DC fight again. Jones is already dialed up to fight smith and chances are he doesn't give two fucks about DC as he already beat him twice. I don't know if DC ever wants to fight Jones again either. A third loss would be flat out embarrassing.

I'd actually like to see DC fight Stipe again. Hopefully it would be a different fight.

Cormier knows he ain't beating Jones anytime soon despite what his retarted fanboys said, he knows it and don't even bother.

He fights either Brock or Miocic and probably takes another fight and then he retires

it's one of the only fights I don't care about

how many times do you need to see the same thing before you accept it

Why the fuck would Brock get a title shot?! $$$ I get that but wouldn't DC vs Jones be fairly close in PPV.
If DC wants to be realistically in the GOAT conversation this is the only way right? Right?
You're proposing that he should prefer a more difficult fight for less money and more 'legacy opportunity' (whatever that means) than an easier fight for more money.

DC has been quite clear that he wants a big payday or two, and he's fine with his legacy. He'll fight Jones or he won't. Jones won twice at LHW. Both with asterisks. And he's tired of it, him, and the asterisk. He's accomplished a lot in his life inside and outside his MMA career. Now he wants a payday and a retirement from the sport. He's mentally and emotionally done with Jones, and (this is key) he got there in an emotionally healthy way.

I don't blame him for any of those thoughts. Especially the sick and tired of constantly being asked about the Jones losses and the asterisks associated with those losses.

If the biggest payday becomes Jones at HW, he'll probably fight Jones at HW. Until then, they keep dangling an easier fight and bigger payday in front of him. And he's responding in the obvious way.

tenor.gif
Epic TurinaBones gif :D

DC vs Jon Jones 1 million at catchweight is the ONLY fight I CARE ABOUT

Everybody is gonna be super excited to see Brock cartwheel....turtle and quit in less than 2 minutes.

:rolleyes:

Some fights are better then others. But, IMO, all fights are awesome.

DC wants NO PART of Jones after the two ass whoopings he endured. First fight Jones played with him, sonning him. Second fight, he left him on queer street crying in the octagon.
That's cute. But DC has said he will fight him at HW, but isn't cutting anymore, and Jones has said he won't go to HW. If anyone is ducking, evidence would suggest it's Jones.

But you and I both know that neither one is ducking. They both have their lanes right now, and they don't intersect. Jones wants to stay at LHW, and who can blame him. DC is a HW champ, and who can blame him (for not wanting to make that cut again). You know this too.

TS may get his wish. Brock is famous for playing WWE and UFC against each other for bigger paydays. If it falls through, Stipe and Jones are the most logical options left.

Back