DC vs Jones 3 for HW Belt: who would take it?

Thats what you WANT to happen, not what you think will happen. You don't actually believe it. DC is almost 40. He missed his chance to ever beat Jones. Plus i have never seen a fighter in someones head like Jones is in DCs head. DC looked slower then ever at HW his last fight
How do you know what I think? Can you read minds? I believe DC has the mental edge on Jones, hence the reason Jones thinks he needs PEDs in order to beat him. DC being almost 40 and Jones still feeling like he needs to cheat speaks volumes about Jones' lack of self belief. I pointed to Rampage and Wanderlei as an example because Wand had beaten him badly twice, much more brutally than the Jones' stoppage and Rampage came back and smoked him. The thing that makes the comparison all the more hilarious is the last match of their trilogy Wand was off the juice, if Jones fights DC off the juice he'll get smoked and he knows it. At Heavyweight though it won't matter whether he's on or off the juice because DC will run through him. DC is too powerful at Heavyweight and too durable, Jones talked about Heavyweight but like most things Jones' says it was just to please others, he didn't mean it and has no real intention of truly testing himself.

Jon has literally never lost a sanctioned fist fight
Jon is bigger than DC
Jon has his number

DC is definitely better at HW, but imagine Jon Jones..........not weight cut and completely filled out at HW. Unless he is just a shell of himself off sauce. I think its all mental. he needs that mental edge more than the physical.

Jon has literally never lost a sanctioned fist fight
Jon is bigger than DC
Jon has his number

DC is definitely better at HW, but imagine Jon Jones..........not weight cut and completely filled out at HW. Unless he is just a shell of himself off sauce. I think its all mental. he needs that mental edge more than the physical.
He literally lost against Hamil and I mean LITERALLY in the sense that the word LITERALLY actually means. If you don't care whether they follow the sanctioned rules or not then yes you're right.

Probably JJ but of course DC has a decent chance. I doubt DC takes the fight. He'd lose the Brock fight and JJ would get it.
I think if Brock gets done for roids, then he fights Stipe again.

He literally lost against Hamil and I mean LITERALLY in the sense that the word LITERALLY actually means. If you don't care whether they follow the sanctioned rules or not then yes you're right.
Oh go to sleep you need

Hammill was dead and gone before the elbow. I'm pretty sure even Hammil himself has admitted that he was KOed and couldnt even see

Jones via 3 round KO, highkick followef by gnp

I got Jones via UD 49-46. Discuss.
I have a serious doubt Pokes insane stamina and resistance to damage will stay the same if he is UnJuiced and thats his main superiority over Cormy.

DC by no getting caught...

By a juicy high kick.

I don't know why we pretend like Jon loses fights.

It was a hypothetical for all the “well dc just beat stipe so he would beat jones now” people.

I’m not saying stipe would bet jones, but even if he did, dc still wouldn’t beat jones because of how they match up and thier last fights
I agree with you.

Gus >>>>>>>>>>>>> Jones.
They had a good fight together, but I thought Jones won it. There's no other argument that Gus is superior to Jones. I respect Gustaffson for his battles against Jones and DC, but he lost those fights and was bulldozed by Rumble.

I agree with those saying it would be a bit different at hw. Dc would have a bigger weight advantage, would have better cardio, would hit harder, and probably could absorb punishment better. He's one of the biggest weight cutters in the sport where jones doesn't cut much water weight

~DaViD~

Probably Jones, stylistically he counters DC completely. However we've only seen him on steroids; he got tagged alot by DC in both fights I doubt his clean chin would hold up to HW popeye overhands. Also his stamina and strength in the clinch were rediculous, take PEDS away and I bet you DC is the stronger better conditioned fighter.

Back