DC vs Jones 3 for HW Belt: who would take it?

Gotta go with Jones. No tune-up though? It would be a tough one to call. Jones for me though.

DC is a different beast at HW.
<DC-Champ>

DC by KO.

Jones, because by the time he comes back DC would have retired for 3+ years.

Jones has that number, some people just don’t match up well against others and this is one of those cases.

Stipe could well easily beat jones. And dc can beat stipe but dc just can’t beat jones

Jones has that number, some people just don’t match up well against others and this is one of those cases.

Stipe could well easily beat jones. And dc can beat stipe but dc just can’t beat jones
The only numbers Jones has over D.C. is the roid dealers telephone number and the number of CC's that he shoots in his ass. 3 fights with D.C. and three failed drug tests (not to mention Lil girl T levels). He's shook by D.C. Bad!

There isnt a fight I would rather watch then DC vs Jon Jones... I wish these guys fought 10 times, elite of the elite.

Jon Jones via TKO.

Jones beats him again.

Jones might be a cheater and a douchebag, but he's a better fighter than Cormier, and proved it twice.

I'll go with Jones. Over 5 rounds he will embrace the grind better in the later rounds. 48-47.

Let’s break this down: DC lost decisively in the first fight. In the second fight he got knocked out on the second round. Neither fighters has changed significantly since their last fight and they were both big light heavies so at heavy weight they would still have all the same size differences as their other fights. Hmmm this is a tough one...

F0D425F4-89A6-4DC1-B5E9-CAA8523BFA7A.jpeg

Jones. He's 2-0. He beat DC last time with an over 14 month layoff.

Gotta see Jones at HW first. I got DC by KO. DC lands a lot on Jon, if HW DC lands:

1505408295306.png

Uphill battle for DC stylistically. Unless we see a decline in Jon's performance (ahem) I favour him in the matchup. Jon's game is just a nightmare for him. It's tough to beat Jon without having the physical attributes to compete with him at range. Maybe DC could win if he lands the same way on him with HW power and somehow that makes the difference but I can't really base a prediction on that.

Back