ermac88

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
With talk of DC in title contention.
Cormier vs Gustaffson

Who wins this fight and how?

DC by wrestling and in fighting.

The only person I honestly think who can stand up to DC is Jones. Gus would get tossed.

The only way DC beats anyone in the top 5 is by laying on them or holding them on the fence.

Dat Popeye's chicken weight, son....

Dc by wrestlefuck

The only way DC beats anyone in the top 5 is by laying on them or holding them on the fence.

Dat Popeye's chicken weight, son....
If you wanna bring up that, add how he TKO'ed Cummins and choked out Hendo. DC has plenty of arsenal in his trunk than just "laying on and holding" people.

DC would win . A fight I would love to see but it won't happen until jones fights Gus and dc. Best case late 2015.

If you wanna bring up that, add how he TKO'ed Cummins and choked out Hendo. DC has plenty of arsenal in his trunk than just "laying on and holding" people.

Or that he rocked a 6'3 Barnett with a high kick.

Or that he blasted Bigfoot with sharp, inside boxing.

He's as well rounded as they come. No idea how he is on his back but that's because he's bitch tossed everyone who has laid hands on him.

gus annihilates dc. i think gus beats dc a lot easier than jones. people keep saying dc by wrestle fucking... is there some sort of time warping machine dc is going to use to get into gus's range? guys is way too fast, skilled, and long for dc to close the gap. gus can easily circle away from dc if he gets too close. and dc is not going to be able to hold gus down, like he did hendo, even if he could close the gap.

gus annihilates dc. i think gus beats dc a lot easier than jones. people keep saying dc by wrestle fucking... is there some sort of time warping machine dc is going to use to get into gus's range? guys is way too fast, skilled, and long for dc to close the gap. gus can easily circle away from dc if he gets too close. and dc is not going to be able to hold gus down, like he did hendo, even if he could close the gap.
What kungfu movies have you been watching? If DC wants to clinch they will be clinching.

6'5 jon jones, who is also faster than dc couldn't even come close to closing the distance on gus. how in the flying fuck is dc going to be able to come anywhere even close to gus?

DC ragdolls him, DC is your future champ, and you can look through my post history, i've picked Jones in EVERY fight he has had in the UFC and i've been confident about every one of those picks.

I honestly think Gus will beat JBJ, DC will beat Gus and then JBJ will beat DC. Styles makes fights and I think we can't tell who's the best out of those three, just that those three are the best.

People think that DC will toss around Gus just because he did it to Hendo that looked like a WW, makes no sense.. Gus takedown defence is way too good and he's without exaggerating 5 times faster than DC.

Back