DC vs Brock might be a bet the house bet.

Cain beat the shit out of him. I see DC being able to do the same

I may hoy a good amount of cash on this, I simply can't see how brock wins lol, hopefully casuals are fooled.

Did you see how Brock pushed DC, then how DC pushed Brock?

Size Matters

I love you DC
Unless hes going to push DC down to the ground like a bully(doubt it) then I don't think it matters. DC is the superior wrestler and will get up even if Brock takes him down. I rather be the guy not afraid to get hit. Brocks going to get raped

A shitload of people are thinking Brock can win this. And as much as MMA is MMA, DC is going to steamroll Brock. I just can't see a way Brock can win without a lot of luck. And that makes this a pretty golden bet. I am thinking $100, but if the odds get stupid, I might up it to $1000.
Your house is worth $1000?
<bball1>

dc needs to beat the shit out of brock for 2-3 rounds, then whisper to him "catch me in a guillotine". more money for dc in a rematch!

Unless hes going to push DC down to the ground like a bully(doubt it) then I don't think it matters. DC is the superior wrestler and will get up even if Brock takes him down. I rather be the guy not afraid to get hit. Brocks going to get raped
1. DC is a superb wrestler, but I think Cain is much better at getting up from the bottom.

Lesnar did still take Cain down. If Lesnar takes DC down things can get interesting

However if DC takes Lesnar down then that's equally as bad.

We don't know how Lesnar is off his back. I doubt he's anywhere near as good off his back as he is on top.

But then again when's the last time DC actually shot for a TD? He prefers to clinch dirty box....interesting fight : )

2. Lesnar seems to not have that weakness anymore. He out struck Mark Hunt on the feet while taking some good shots from Hunt and not panicking

A shitload of people are thinking Brock can win this. And as much as MMA is MMA, DC is going to steamroll Brock. I just can't see a way Brock can win without a lot of luck. And that makes this a pretty golden bet. I am thinking $100, but if the odds get stupid, I might up it to $1000.
DC is -225 fav right now. Its not worth betting on him.

DC is -225 fav right now. Its not worth betting on him.
Definitely not because lesnar being clean is a question mark. If Lesnar beats DC, then tests for steroids and DC gets his belt back, you still lose if you bet on DC

This is why my very first bet was on Overeem vs Brock. Overeem was on mad juice and I knew even if it turned into a NC after from him getting caught I would still get paid

I am probably going to bet on Brock Lesnar with the odds against him

He was beating Cain for half the fight and Cain ate some shots and made Brock panic with some great shots. We all know Brock can take a hit but doesn't respond well when being rocked. Brock was also sick but no real good excuses.

DC skills over Brocks besides wrestling we all know that but I think Brock is too big and will be able to lay on DC and GnP like he did Mir if he gets him done. He had chances to take out Hunt I thought but didn't.

How does DC get Brock down in clinch? Brock os going to be too strong for DC to toss around in rd 1 n 2. He gets past 1st 2 rds he wins easily.

Exactly what people said about him against Randy. . . . .

Also, if $1000 is your idea of "bet the house", then you live in a shitty house.

Dc vs Brock is like the Conor mayweather fight. Anyone that knows the sport knows DC is going to win. Bet the farm on your boy

Brock's got a crazy chin, and DC definitely doesn't have the striking that Cain did - and I'm positive DC can't outwrestle Brock. That said, I have no idea who would win, but either one winning wouldn't surprise me.

Lmao Brock cant even beat Roman Reigns how dafuq he's gonna beat Cormier LMAO

We’ve seen Brock fight once since 2011 and it was a pretty good showing against a very dangerous fighter. And we’ve seen dc fight once at hw since 2013 (2 decisions in UFC). I don’t know how anyone can say it’s a lock. He’ll be a big favorite if the fight happens but there’s no locks.

I'll bet 20 dollars on it if you'll excuse my lack of "homeowning"

not risking my wealth - neither house nor driver

Smallest-House-In-The-World-Jeff-Smith-Airbnb-4.jpg

Back