DC vs Brock might be a bet the house bet.

frye666

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
A shitload of people are thinking Brock can win this. And as much as MMA is MMA, DC is going to steamroll Brock. I just can't see a way Brock can win without a lot of luck. And that makes this a pretty golden bet. I am thinking $100, but if the odds get stupid, I might up it to $1000.

Brockroidz has a chance early with his first steroid vanilla gorilla rage-out.

After that = Done, son.

Luck at heavyweight is a large commodity to be found. Anything can happen!

Did you see how Brock pushed DC, then how DC pushed Brock?

Size Matters

I love you DC

I kinda want Brock to win, just for the shitstorm it will create.
But if Cain can whoop Brock, DC stands a better chance than anyone of replicating it.

You fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders! The most famous is "Never get involved in a land war in Asia." But only slightly less well know is this: "Never go in on heavyweights when a belt is on the line!"

Did you see how Brock pushed DC, then how DC pushed Brock?

Size Matters

I love you DC

No shit. Everyone is discounting the massive size and strength advantage that Lesnar has. DC isnt big enough to throw Lesnar around and Lesnar can easily ragdoll DC.

I am already sleeping in a cardboard box after Brock beat Mark Hunt (yes he lost). I am not betting my box against Brock.

DC SHOULD win this, but Brock is a massive, scary dude. It's not out of the question for Brock to win. DC should be a heavy favourite, but I wouldn't risk my house on him.

DC got this.

But still, imagine this guy charging at you. I'd shit my pants.

giphy.gif

Kinda feels that way.

But I don’t believe Brock shows up clean, so I wouldn’t want to bet anything to valuable just on the off chance he goes off that night.

Brock is 40. Brock has done a 1000 WWE shows. They might be fake, but they still break your body down. Roids help to keep it all going.

But take the roids away from a 40 year old that has busted his body up for years...... Make him face a guy pretty close in size, that is a BETTER real wrestler, with far better striking, and a far better chin, and a far better sub game, a smarter fighter, and a guy with a game plan.

Sure Brock looks great, but DC dumped Josh on his head like he was a child. You really think DC couldn't dump Brock?

DC could've beat the same Brock that Cain did 8 years ago. That Brock is no more.

I bet some serious coin on Cormier over Stipe because I knew he was going to starch him and for some ridiculous reason he was the dog

I am 99% sure DC will decimate Brock but the odds will be slanted so far in his favor what's the point? Any freak thing can happen in a fight.

DC SHOULD win this, but Brock is a massive, scary dude. It's not out of the question for Brock to win. DC should be a heavy favourite, but I wouldn't risk my house on him.

This. Never will I ever bet on a HW fight. It's the SHIT HAPPENS division.

A shitload of people are thinking Brock can win this. And as much as MMA is MMA, DC is going to steamroll Brock. I just can't see a way Brock can win without a lot of luck. And that makes this a pretty golden bet. I am thinking $100, but if the odds get stupid, I might up it to $1000.
While I agree with you, Shevchenkos next fight is a more sure money in the house. But the odds won't be great..

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back