News DC twitter bashes teammate Magomedov for steroids

I love how people like dc comment like their shit don’t stink... dc’s right about roids but the way he goes about is like he ain’t done a damn thing wrong in his life.
Holding a towel for a trivial pound at LHW is not even in the same realm as taking roids you bimbo

Dc mad at Magomedov

20190404_220157-jpg.559057

he pop for jackson

michael-jackson-buehne.jpg

Holding a towel for a trivial pound at LHW is not even in the same realm as taking roids you bimbo

I’m talking about his life outside mma, like his never made no mistakes whatsoever in his life u cunt

The way DC talks about steroids he is starting to remind me of all natty Fitch back in the day lmao

The guy had a 0.4 T/E ratio before the Jones fight. If you don't think he is juicing you are delusional
Oh look we have an endocrinologist here. Victor Conte said it's very possible it was natural because of DCs long athletic career, it was right after a hard camp, and DC is nearing 40. Age and taking shots to the head can fuck with hormone production. Victor said that Jones was obviously juicing which turned out true.

Now I think DC roided in the Olympics but not so sure nowadays. That could also effect his level, prior steroid usage.

This is all speculation. Decades of testing and hasn't failed a single test.

"Both sides" cucks triggered that natty GOAT DC calls out their doping heroes. Deal with it.

<36>

I’m talking about his life outside mma, like his never made no mistakes whatsoever in his life u cunt
But he’s not speaking about magomedov personally, he’s talking about him strictly professionally...are you like some kind of potato brain humanoid

He has never failed a drug test or been caught cheating in his life and he's been tested by USADA an insane amount of times

If you want to accuse him that's up to you but he's got pretty much the cleanest slate in MMA. It helps that he literally looks fat for an athlete as well.
He did have testosterone ratios of a 60 year old before the first Jones fight.

He has never failed a drug test or been caught cheating in his life and he's been tested by USADA an insane amount of times

If you want to accuse him that's up to you but he's got pretty much the cleanest slate in MMA. It helps that he literally looks fat for an athlete as well.

He's been indoctrinated into the system by paying his dues in the Olympics.

If you think participating in the Olympics while on steroids doesn't carry over to his professional career, you're beyond naive.

I love how people like dc comment like their shit don’t stink... dc’s right about roids but the way he goes about is like he ain’t done a damn thing wrong in his life.
Uh. He's never popped for roids so yeah I think he can speak on it if he wants. Settle down

Magomedov should go full sherdogger and post the Jones headkick gif

What do you think about towelgate?

inb4 Kabob is triggered and gets Ali to reply for him, DC by whatever he wants

This. I always said this Cormier is all fake, a pretender, and nothing more.

50 years from now if GSP is on his death bed and says, "I juiced" It would make me sad.

I would simply hold his hand, give it a gentle squeeze, and whisper "I know" as his final breath drifted from his vessel.

Back