Banned
Reaction score
Dc mad at Magomedov

20190404_220157-jpg.559057

Attachments

• 20190404_220157.jpg
    20190404_220157.jpg
    207 KB · Views: 1,496
I love how people like dc comment like their shit don’t stink... dc’s right about roids but the way he goes about is like he ain’t done a damn thing wrong in his life.

DC is right,
all olympic's athletes should hate steroid user.

here-comes-cormier.jpg

I love how people like dc comment like their shit don’t stink... dc’s right about roids but the way he goes about is like he ain’t done a damn thing wrong in his life.
He has never failed a drug test or been caught cheating in his life and he's been tested by USADA an insane amount of times

If you want to accuse him that's up to you but he's got pretty much the cleanest slate in MMA. It helps that he literally looks fat for an athlete as well.

Thanks to Conor towel gate is something completely different now.

He’s mad because his teammate was caught not because he was using lol.

DC 100% juiced during the Olympics and there's nothing wrong with that, just leaving that out there. I mean why wouldn't you juice during the Olympics?
reported

He has never failed a drug test or been caught cheating in his life and he's been tested by USADA an insane amount of times

If you want to accuse him that's up to you but he's got pretty much the cleanest slate in MMA. It helps that he literally looks fat for an athlete as well.
He has been caught cheating when he cheated to make 205. To think that a guy who doesnt give a fuck about cheating in front of everyone wouldn't do steroids is hilarious

Not questioning dc being clean... just the way he rants it’s like his made no mistakes in his life

It’s unfair that fat guys get to criticize us steroid users

DC 100% juiced during the Olympics and there's nothing wrong with that, just leaving that out there. I mean why wouldn't you juice during the Olympics?
You have no proof of that man. Like wtf

He has been caught cheating when he cheated to make 205. To think that a guy who doesnt give a fuck about cheating in front of everyone wouldn't do steroids is hilarious

I pretty obviously meant cheating in the context of steroids. The towel thing is pretty funny to me and reflects a lot more on the comission

He'll totally fight Brock Lesnar though.

The guy had a 0.4 T/E ratio before the Jones fight. If you don't think he is juicing you are delusional

Back