Economy DC to start tracking breakthrough cases

Well now we are in a condundrum. Trump isn't a criminal mastermind because he is too transparently evil. But then you are saying Bill Gates can't be a criminal mastermind, because a surface level look at his foundation shows it does good things. What are the signs someone is a criminal mastermind? What if say, someone like Bill Gates was getting divorced from his wife because she discovered he was having secret, middle-of-night meetings with a global sex trafficker for years after she warned him to stop? Would that be evidence that maybe he is a criminal mastermind who pulled the wool over our eyes?

no it would not. it would be IMPLY that he is a pedo or likes girls on the younger side (string him up if so btw). conflating that with being a criminal mastermind is lying.

dont be a liar.

Keep deflecting. my 2 simple questions must be hitting home really hard considering you still refuse to answer them after multiple replies.

No my mom didn't teach me how to read btw. My parents paid for me to be educated in private schools however one thing my mother taught me is how to keep morons on full tilt... still waiting...
But I did answer it. In your fervor to stick it to me, you must have passed over it.

that's for getting the virus.
The death rate is ultra low. A UK study says the death rate for the delta variant is now .2%

Since the death rate is low, all they care about is "cases" and they are using case numbers to justify taking away individual freedoms again.

Just "getting the virus" is a stat that matters to the Hellth Departments and anti-freedom politicians.

The death rate is ultra low. A UK study says the death rate for the delta variant is now .2%

Since the death rate is low, all they care about is "cases" and they are using case numbers to justify taking away individual freedoms again.

Just "getting the virus" is a stat that matters to the Hellth Departments and anti-freedom politicians.

You provided half information and it creates a false narrative friend.

Back