DC: To me it sounds like, he just believes...

zzzzzzzzzzz

Too much building up on the hate each other premise. Let the talking be done in the cage, I'm bored of this pointless nonsense.

Holy shit. That was the GOAT 182 interview. I liked how Jones threw in "I was recruited by Cael Sanderson" --of course Sanderson defeated Cormier.

Cormier for the win but Jones finally did well in a co-interview. Jones is pretty funny and should show that more.

DC agreed that he is an old man . 35 about to get rekt by a 27 year old athlete

The end was actually awesome! Jones is gotten to for sure - he literally got mad and pushed the camera down when DC starting calling him out during the last few seconds! BOOM! He mad.

zzzzzzzzzzz

Too much building up on the hate each other premise. Let the talking be done in the cage, I'm bored of this pointless nonsense.

Getting there, too. It was fun and good for some chuckles earlier. Now it's getting old and I'm just ready to see them fight.

Too much media has been done for this. Especially from Cormier. Dude needs to learn to turn down an interview lol

seemed like a little fit at the end there by Jones, like he's mad that he has to take on a formidable opponent and isn't the big man on campus anymore. Boo-hoo.

Getting there, too. It was fun and good for some chuckles earlier. Now it's getting old and I'm just ready to see them fight.

it's nothing to do with getting old or being fresh, they are promoting the fight on different venues to get a wider audience to tune in

seemed like a little fit at the end there by Jones, like he's mad that he has to take on a formidable opponent and isn't the big man on campus anymore. Boo-hoo.

He just saved himself from a verbal beatdown

a4c.jpg

Ready for this damn fight to happen already!

Maybe he just believes in his fighting skill because he has humiliated over 10 champions and contenders.

The end was actually awesome! Jones is gotten to for sure - he literally got mad and pushed the camera down when DC starting calling him out during the last few seconds! BOOM! He mad.

Funny how people see things differently.
To me it looked like Jon is in a very good place and really doesn't care about anything DC says, he's feeling so good he doesn't even wanna spent a sec listening to him spewing crap, and he didn't, he cut him of the very second DC spoke.

Funny how people see things differently.
To me it looked like Jon is in a very good place and really doesn't care about anything DC says, he's feeling so good he doesn't even wanna spent a sec listening to him spewing crap, and he didn't, he cut him of the very second DC spoke.

Your post is kind of contradictory. If Jones was in a very good place and didn't care about anything DC says, then why wouldn't he spend a sec listening to DC? Like you said, if DC wasn't bothering him than why not complete the whole segment, which he obviously agreed to do.

Jones face before he closed the laptop did not scream

"i am in a good place right now" to me.

Jon Jones was once sponsored by Nike

It was interesting to hear DC's responses to some of JJ's digs on DC being past his prime or JJ's intent to outwrestle DC.

I'm starting to think that DC has been executing a subtle form of mental warfare whereby you move back and forth between complementary and combative in an unpredictable fashion such that your adversary doesn't know where you'll go next.

Hell, I don't even know if DC is going to take a moment to explain why Jones is amazing or, rather, talk about how he's going to slowly pull his belt from Jones until he gives up. I think DC is whipping Jon before the fight even starts. Kind of seems like it the way Jones bailed on the interview.

Back