DC throws Rockhold and Woodley under the bus

i am more a boxing fan than mma fan so i can only tell you my perspective
masivdal overextends and leaves himself open a lot in boxing he would get counterd by any average pro even darren till was able to do it
his movements arent smooth he uses much more stamina than other boxer would
also his footwork is very flat but i guess thats just a lot of mma guys
Darren Till only landed that intial left cross. Aside from that he was the one getting countered the entire fight and eventually KTFO.

DC is a top 15-20 p4p fighter in MMA history

Rockhold and Woodley, despite being former champs, aren't even close to that tier of greatness

I personally think he is overrated

i never said jake is golden gloves level
i said he is a decent amateur boxer read it again

yan and garbrandt are decent, not as good as adesanya but still elite in terms of mma standards

but masvidal? he is literally a street fighter with a brawling style. not impressive at all the only thing he has going for him is power
i dont watch bellator so dont know how good mousasi is

And what makes you believe a decent (although he is not) amateur boxer would beat a MMA champion in boxing?
Being a decent amateur boxer implies you have some sort of a decent resume

Yan is a better boxer than Adesanya.
Adesanya does great stuff in the octagon, that didn't work that well in boxing (he has some fights) and even kickboxing (no, his kickboxing resume is not that good)

Masvidal is a complete fighter.
He has a great chin, great recovery, good head movement and boxing skills. He is one of the few UFC fighters who can actually dodge/weave/slip. See his fights!

I guess you watch MMA only for a little while, since you haven't watched Mousasi because he is in Bellator and since you believe Masvidal has only has power. Lol, on this forum, Masvidal was attacked for his lack of power (many decisions in the past). He has some impressive KOs and people went 'omfg, he packs C4 in his hands"
But he has legit boxing, he is not a brawler, learn what a brawler is.

Where the hell is the brawling?

Last edited:
Darren Till only landed that intial left cross. Aside from that he was the one getting countered the entire fight and eventually KTFO.
yeah but an average boxer who is obviously better than darrent till will use masvidals loose defense against him and counter him all day

Back