DC teaching kids wrestling at AKA... Rockhold and Khabib stop by (Khabib looking huge)

It's nice to see Luke training at AKA again

His striking (esp. his defense) has looked even worse since moving to Hooft's

You realize before Hooft he had literally no jab and a short list of set ups revolving around the classic triple threat southpaw attack? He also doesn't recklessly charge people much anymore.

He handily outstruck Yoel for 3 straight rounds, messed up his leg, jabbed him up, yes Yoel got the win because of his one shot power he got one set up to work the whole fight and KOd Luke, he defintely didn't let him outstrike him for 3 rounds.

I expect him to handily outstrike Chris again as well.

He defintely sharpened his fundamentals at the cost of looking as dominant when he is outstriking somebody.

Incredible the work DC does with these kids... paying time and money out of his own pocket to help young wrestlers succeed

Rockhold and Khabib stop by as well... and everyone gives their predictions on the Conor fight

he's looking like someone that doesn't train nothing special about his body no muscles

You should really go to the hospital.

Having an erection for more than a few hours is unhealthy and it seems you’ve had one on for Khabib for days now.

Thread is supposed to be about DC but you always gotta mention Khabib somewhere.

Motherfucka talks down on Conor fans but jerks it to Khabib all day. You’re just like the bad Conor fans except it’s about Khabib for you.

Hope you’re ok, man.

Hahaha khabib is such an asshole. Khabib to DC's kid "Your father fake double champ, I real double champ" lmao. DC was a little pissed haha
I guess that was his revenge for saying he need bodyguards for Conor, that is how real friends mess with each other

<36>

I think its the Gilroy high school team which DC coaches out of pocket without accepting a salary. This one is the AKA kids program.

Whether he's getting paid for it or not, it's good for those kids to have a knowledgeable and respectful role model like DC in their life.

Khabib looking pumped like he's been wrestling with a bear.

<{dayum}>

It was nice of Khabib to wipe up all the salt coming of of Rocksalt while he was working out.

Back