DC teaching kids wrestling at AKA... Rockhold and Khabib stop by (Khabib looking huge)

tfw u will never have the kind of friendship that Khabib and DC have
131305048820.jpg

Incredible the work DC does with these kids... paying time and money out of his own pocket to help young wrestlers succeed

Rockhold and Khabib stop by as well... and everyone gives their predictions on the Conor fight

Hahaha khabib is such an asshole. Khabib to DC's kid "Your father fake double champ, I real double champ" lmao. DC was a little pissed haha

It's easy to make fun of dc sometimes with the jones stuff but he really does seem like a great person. When you add in all the shit he's had to deal with in his life...it's very inspiring and it's nice to see him succeed.

It's easy to make fun of DC if you're a delusional sub-human on Sherdog*

Jon Jones popping the second time really did a great service to DC's perception lmfao
I remember when all you people who are fans of him not used to shit on him like it was your religion

Love DC Love Khabib wish Rockhold would never show up on any feeds.

I am so torn on who to root for between Conor n Khabib.

Going to be a strange fight to watch.

It's easy to make fun of dc sometimes with the jones stuff but he really does seem like a great person. When you add in all the shit he's had to deal with in his life...it's very inspiring and it's nice to see him succeed.

DC is more of a man than Jones will ever be

Those little girls are gonna demolish some unsuspecting high school guys when they get older.

Khabib on Conor: "I'm gonna hold this guy against the cage for 5 rounds" <36>

You should be worried about Khabib making weight since you said he looks "huge".

You've been over-analyzing Conor's physique. Why not Khabib's?

Dayum, DC has huge back. He must be strong as fuck.

Also Khabib: "We gonna catch this guy (Conor) and make him fly" LOL. So much for dumb fucks thinking Khabib will stand and bang with Conor. He is going to wrestle, he is not a moron.

Last edited:
That gym looks tiny. No wonder these guys are always injured, must be bumping into everyone.

I think its the Gilroy high school team which DC coaches out of pocket without accepting a salary. This one is the AKA kids program.
Really big of him to turn down a massive high school wrestling coach salary

Really big of him to turn down a massive high school wrestling coach salary
Nobody is treating it like he donated a kidney dummy. It's a nice gesture.

Last edited:

it doesn't happen often, but i'm glad when the world rewards, "good guys" like cormier and they succeed, while terrible people like jones get their comeuppance.

Back