DC teaching kids wrestling at AKA... Rockhold and Khabib stop by (Khabib looking huge)

Mysterio

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Incredible the work DC does with these kids... paying time and money out of his own pocket to help young wrestlers succeed

Rockhold and Khabib stop by as well... and everyone gives their predictions on the Conor fight

Last edited:
It's nice to see Luke training at AKA again

His striking (esp. his defense) has looked even worse since moving to Hooft's

I think its the Gilroy high school team which DC coaches out of pocket without accepting a salary. This one is the AKA kids program.

Incredible the work DC does with these kids... paying money out of his own pocket to help them succeed

Rockhold and Khabib stop by as well

It's easy to make fun of dc sometimes with the jones stuff but he really does seem like a great person. When you add in all the shit he's had to deal with in his life...it's very inspiring and it's nice to see him succeed.

DC is such a good guy.

Will be bummed when he retires.

Watch Islam Makhachev wrestle one of them.

No his striking is better after hooft

I've convinced myself that Hooft is actually a really bad head coach. He's good when he is just working striking alone with fighters like at Blackzilians.

just actually watched the video. It was both adorable and awesome

DC is such a good guy.

Will be bummed when he retires.

this is one of your DC posts that I can get behind. He's great. Inside the cage and outside. He's the guy you want other fights to be like imo.

There's other fighters I think I'm more bummed about than him but, at least we have 1 maybe 2 more before he's done. And he still looks like his body is functioning at a high level so I expect to see the best version of him his next fight out.

Khabib on Conor: "I'm gonna catch this guy and make him fly" <36>

this is one of your DC posts that I can get behind. He's great. Inside the cage and outside. He's the guy you want other fights to be like imo.

There's other fighters I think I'm more bummed about than him but, at least we have 1 maybe 2 more before he's done. And he still looks like his body is functioning at a high level so I expect to see the best version of him his next fight out.

Hope so man.

Want to see him go out on a high note.

He actually had his chin down too. If only he could do that in the octagon.

Luke looking good. Khabib looking like a beast. DC just a great guy

Is normal

Incredible the work DC does with these kids... paying time and money out of his own pocket to help young wrestlers succeed

Rockhold and Khabib stop by as well... and everyone gives their predictions on the Conor fight

Has DC showed them his cock yet?

I think its the Gilroy high school team which DC coaches out of pocket without accepting a salary. This one is the AKA kids program.
Cormier does more community service out of the goodness of his heart than Jon Jones does as mandated by the court.

Back