DC says he wants to fight Stipe by the summer or will retire

Change the gloves for this fight

s2pi76Du3wyfc1V7P4aqyqur1dXwu6nktfYLLufJu_s.jpg
*in general

How do you get title shot after getting finished?

DC you should just retire. I'm not interested to see you fight.

I hope DC doesn’t retire, I wanna see him get knocked out again and cry for the umpteenth fucking time.
<DCrying>
Ive seen grown men cry before but he really is crying like a child here

This thread is jokes. Stipe didn’t cry for a whole year and avoid fighting until DC let him have his rematch?

Oh because Ngannou doesn't have the power to ko anybody, lose to somebody once and they'll beat you every time! Stipe will never stand a chance against Struve! Also his rematches with JDS and Cormier... Yeah let's just pretend those didn't happen. You just know how Dangerous Ngannou is and don't want to see Stipe get starched.
I don’t care who stipe fights, I just want to see him rack up defenses and I think he beats them all

I don’t care who stipe fights, I just want to see him rack up defenses and I think he beats them all
I want the Ngannou fight (If Ngannou gets through Rozenstruik). If he's out till Summer and fights DC, then what? If DC wins he'll likely retire and that'll cause people to shit on whoever becomes the champ after and if Stipe wins he's likely to sit out for a year and probably rally for a boxing match with Anthony Joshua or something.

I want the Ngannou fight (If Ngannou gets through Rozenstruik). If he's out till Summer and fights DC, then what? If DC wins he'll likely retire and that'll cause people to shit on whoever becomes the champ after and if Stipe wins he's likely to sit out for a year and probably rally for a boxing match with Anthony Joshua or something.
To say francis is an uncrowned champ is absolutely silly. Stipe is the greatest we’ve seen, at the very least in the ufc and maybe beyond that. There isn’t much of a close second, either. And he destroyed francis already with no signs of anything changing since. So it’s a ridiculous stance to take.

he might lose to jairzinho

Also says he has no interest in any other fight.

Stipe before summer or we might have already seen the last of daniel

Just said on Ariel's show

Makes sense. Wouldn't be bothered if there wasn't a third fight cause Stipe's going to be fighting in the title fight after no matter what cause DC's done. There's no real stakes here. If DC loses he can cite his age and his early dominance in the second fight to say he's better which is still probably true. If DC wins, Stipe still(probably)gets the belt and was the second man to finish DC(though Gus got close). 1-2 is pretty acceptable when no one else except GOAT(and Gus IMO) have beaten the guy. These title fights excitement for me boils down to the unexpected and learning something I didn't already know and none of that's going to be happening here.

After their last fight, I prefer to see him retire...

He's so entitled its ridiculous

Not a fan anymore

I would like to see Ngannou-Dc. Winner fights Stipe. Dc devourered his eyes in both fights so he should get little tune up fight with Ngannou.

Hope it never happens. DC can just retire, he basically is saying he's going to retire win or lose so who cares?

To say francis is an uncrowned champ is absolutely silly. Stipe is the greatest we’ve seen, at the very least in the ufc and maybe beyond that. There isn’t much of a close second, either. And he destroyed francis already with no signs of anything changing since. So it’s a ridiculous stance to take.

he might lose to jairzinho
Yes he might but it's HW, anybody can lose to anybody. Ngannou not being able to beat Stipe is an even more ridiculous stance to take, Stipe has been ko'd twice, will be 38 soon and was down on the judges scorecards before finishing DC. You say Francis hasn't improved but there is zero proof of that. We can't really know because his last 3 fights lasted less than a combined round! He crushed 2 guys that were supposed to test his wrestling, who else is there to test his wrestling? Nobody besides DC and Stipe and they clearly aren't going to take a fight that isn't for the belt.

easy for you to say eye poker.

work on that core and maybe next time them body shots won't hurt so much

Back