DC says he wants to fight Stipe by the summer or will retire

I would rather see him retire than a third fight...

How about DC vs Blaydes? Or Ngannou? Many good fights for him.

Ngannou might as well be champ rn in my eyes. Not sitting around being entitled and actually fighting and taking out the top contenders.

Agreed. While Stipe was on the sidelines crying for his rematch Ngannou was doing his best clearing out the division. Now that DC is pulling the same crybaby act, Ngannou will continue to stay active and wreck all the other HW. His upcoming fight with Jairzinho is pretty awesome and if he wins that then he's without a doubt the uncrowned champ.

I'd be fine with DC retiring. Dude has done it all, he has nothing left to prove. Go enjoy your family man.

Stipe has nothing to prove against DC. KO’d him in their last fight, despite DC resorting to a bitch move like targeting the eyes, in both of their fights.
DC should have to earn a shot. Otherwise, good riddance.

Nothing to prove? He got KTFO in their first fight and then lost every minute but the final minute in their 2nd fight.

DC should stop whining, he caused the injury via repeated fouls.

A real shame, DC had been a hard working underdog and upstanding professional until his two fights with Stipe. Now I just see him as a cheat, barely above Jon.

Agreed. I hate he tarnished his legacy.

Nothing to prove? He got KTFO in their first fight and then lost every minute but the final minute in their 2nd fight.
Sounds like a tough sob if u ask me... I mean if I beat on you for 15 minutes and u tko me.. what does that say? Heck I even eye poked you multiple times too..

I like DC but wasnt his main beef was that Stipe was being spoiled and entitled demanding a rematch with DC and not working his way back up again? Wtf ?

DC should stop whining, he caused the injury via repeated fouls.

A real shame, DC had been a hard working underdog and upstanding professional until his two fights with Stipe. Now I just see him as a cheat, barely above Jon.
did DC poke him AGAIN in the rematch? I honestly dont remember

DC won't have much for Stipe in the rematch. Now Stipe knows to go for the stomach earlier and more often, DC's tummy can't take the beatings.

Just retire. You either get knocked silly again or you ruin the landscape of the heavyweight division by immediately retiring afterwards.

Fight Francis this summer. And then Curtis. See if Dana has the balls to strip Stipe..

No one is stripping anyone this is just a bit of pay back.

Also did you guys notices that most champs take some decent time off between defenses. An 'active' champ is fighting 2 times in a year now.

How many eye pokes does he want to inflict on Miocic?

Agreed. While Stipe was on the sidelines crying for his rematch Ngannou was doing his best clearing out the division. Now that DC is pulling the same crybaby act, Ngannou will continue to stay active and wreck all the other HW. His upcoming fight with Jairzinho is pretty awesome and if he wins that then he's without a doubt the uncrowned champ.
He's almost getting the Yoel Romero/Tony Ferguson treatment right now lol. Really shouldn't have to fight a guy who was well on his way to losing a decision against Overeem before landing a big shot in the last 5 seconds. Props to him for doing it though, Jairzinho is dangerous. If he wins and doesn't get a TS next who does he fight? Blaydes for a 3rd time? Volkov?

DC has gotta man up and fight Francis!

Stipe is running out of eyes, can't blame him not wanting to fight Cormier. Besides, it's not like Daniel gave him the rematch right away.

All this talk about retirement, just retire already.

Does anyone honestly want to see DC win the fight and then leave the belt to no one?

There's two other fights that make sense for Stipe when he's ready - Franice rematch and Blaydes.

If DC isn't willing to fight anyone else, then be gone.

Retirement fights should not be title fights.

did DC poke him AGAIN in the rematch? I honestly dont remember
This one deserves a double yellow for such a stupid question. Playing the silly for sure. Stop pretending.

The thing is no one gives a fuck if he leaves. His legacy will always be remembered as the guy who could never beat jones, then eye poked his way to another title only to get KTFO when his eye gouging didn’t go to plan. Other than his dick riding fans (an incredibly small amount of people), no one gives a fuck if he leaves.

I’m not a huge jones fan, but if he left I would care a lot. I’m not a DC hater either
/THREAD

Also says he has no interest in any other fight.

Stipe before summer or we might have already seen the last of daniel

Just said on Ariel's show

at this point no one gives a fuck for a trilogy. cormier vs miocic is a fun fight as always but it didn´t have the feeling of cain vs junior.

Let him retire. Ngannou has more than earned another title shot. He's literally clearing the division.

Back