DC responds to eye poke allegations: I didn't do it on purpose.

Show the gif shortly before that of Stipe clearly raking his thumb across DC's eye twice

If it's so damning, you show it. If it's the gif I'm remembering, Stipe is hitting him with a punch, and you've got to reach like crazy to think the eye is contacted.

Cormier is a terrible liar and I’m always happy to see him out cold.

Was clearly on purpose

can’t wait for him to get ktfo again

I don't know, this seems very blantant to me

giphy.gif

This looks so blatant tbh. I give fighters the benefit of the doubt the vast majority of the time, but he throws what looks like a punch then flicks his fingers into Stipe's eyes at the last moment.

The Constant eye pokes in both Stipe fight seemed very intentional. DC has made a career of eye poking guys.

Lol... c'mon now I'm not that naive to believe that for a second.

Of course there is intention behind what you do REPEATEDLY behind that mummy style he used vs Stipe.

This guy, low key proving one situation at a time he might just be a secret a h*ole. But I get why PR wise he needs to deny it still I'm not buying it for a second, clear intention.

How the mighty have fallen. He was so close to GOAT and then fucked it up horrendously.

I was probably one of his biggest fans before he came to the UFC but now he makes me sick. Have some honor man, what the fuck...

I was impartial before but this detailed explanation and reminding me of the incident is making me hope Stipe gives him a beating.

Complete, total and utter bollocks.

Ive always liked DC but i find his explanation of this very strange.

Is he trying to say when he wears 16 ounce gloves, he can extend his fingers inside his gloves to extend his reach? That is complete nonsense if thats what hes trying to say.

16 ounce gloves will not protect your fingers, hands even your wrist if you arent punching with a proper fist.

Back