Media DC responding to JLeon's smoke on TWood

The reason why we're here in the first place is because WME is fucking stingy and made MMA look bad to the casuals. If I was Dana, I'd throw 100 mil for Floyd to get in the cage and GnP'd by Khabib. In this day and age, clout is everything to the young generations, that 100 mil is a sure-fire long term investment for the sport.
Sadly, this is true. Think of it as a long term investment that will pay dividends.

UFC has been getting embarrassed lately. First, former bellator fighter that got KOd by a manlet, chandler is fighting for the most prestigious title in MMA atm, LW belt.
Then Mighty Mouse gets obliterated in his TNT debut.
Lastly, we got Askren getting starched by a youtuber in under 2 mins.

UFC needs to turn to their old mafia tactics lol

JP and his boy band somehow actually made me take Tyron Woodley's side.

That's quite a feat in light of Woodley's shitty music.
Its MMA vs Boxing now. Even our most hated guys are liked now. Its hilarious.

Kermit Cintron offered and Dana said he wasn't famous enough.

Dude was a JUCO All American wrestler who had offers to 3 Big 10s
Never hear of him but I don't follow boxing. Wish it would have happened would have been an interesting fight if he could legit wrestle

The reason why we're here in the first place is because WME is fucking stingy and made MMA look bad to the casuals. If I was Dana, I'd throw 100 mil for Floyd to get in the cage and GnP'd by Khabib. In this day and age, clout is everything to the young generations, that 100 mil is a sure-fire long term investment for the sport.

Agreed... unleash the big paydays and the sport thrives. Better talent, happier athletes, more fans. This Reebok shit killed the sport.

Sadly, this is true. Think of it as a long term investment that will pay dividends.

UFC has been getting embarrassed lately. First, former bellator fighter that got KOd by a manlet, chandler is fighting for the most prestigious title in MMA atm, LW belt.

It's not just about the UFC, it's just they have more money than other orgs. If Coker had the kind of money that Dana is making, he'd absolutely make that fight since he's never been one to shy away from squash matches. Pay these boxers and youtubers to get beat up in the cage, not the other way around.

Always hated dillon danis but I'd be 100% behind him if he fought jake paul next
Wouldnt mind watching that, Conor's butt buddy needs some humbling, he doesnt even fight in the cage, he wont fight Paul.

How do you know what cred he has? You probably never lived in a neighborhood like them lol.

Why not those guys challenge woodley in an actual fight and not just one martial arts ?
Because it's clear they don't respect Woodley. No one respects him in the hip-hop community and street dudes definitely don't respect him. He comes off fake and it's easy to read. He's a great mma fighter but he isn't no street dude, even if he portrays in his music. Masvidal is a street dude and street dudes respect Masvidal just like Diaz bros. Woodley is a fake street dude. He's an actor. I grew up in Long Beach and LA.

It's not just about the UFC, it's just they have more money than other orgs. If Coker had the kind of money that Dana is making, he'd absolutely make that fight since he's never been one to shy away from squash matches. Pay these boxers and youtubers to get beat up in the cage, not the other way around.
It doesn’t even have to be Floyd. They could match pay of a top p4p boxer like Crawford or Spence, which would be around 10m. Throw them in the cage with someone that would put hellish GNP on them to make a statement. Have Cejudo fight one of them lol it would look like a midget beating on the best boxer in the world to casuals.

If they refuse, they’ll look like pussies for turning down career high payday

Nah Dana is playing 4d chess. He's still doing Zuffa Boxing and working with Floyd and TMT plus other boxing promoters.

Because it's clear they don't respect Woodley. No one respects him in the hip-hop community and street dudes definitely don't respect him. He comes off fake and it's easy to read. He's a great mma fighter but he isn't no street dude, even if he portrays in his music. Masvidal is a street dude and street dudes respect Masvidal just like Diaz bros. Woodley is a fake street dude. He's an actor. I grew up in Long Beach and LA.

YouTubers don't respect woodley like that means anything lol. Especially jake paul, did you ever watch his channel? I'm sure woodley cares for their respect.

He would whoop all of them in a real fight . That's all the credibility he needs. He also grew up in a tough city too

YouTubers don't respect woodley like that means anything lol. Especially jake paul, did you ever watch his channel? I'm sure woodley cares for their respect.

He would whoop all of them in a real fight . That's all the credibility he needs. He also grew up in a tough city too
The guy talking to Woodley isn't a youtuber he's a pro boxer. I'm just saying the streets don't respect Woodley. He's the Adrien Broner of mma. He's an actor to them. They don't believe that tough guy image he puts up in his music.

Woodley can fight yes but he also hasn't been doing great in his recent fights. Boxers are not intimidated of mma fighters. Have mma fighters step foot in a boxing gym and put gloves on and they'll see that. Boxers grew up street fighting before getting into boxing. Most boxers were street fighters. That's why boxing has more of a street mentality compared to mma with their fighters.

Last edited:
MMA guys just need to ignore these fucking punks stand their ground and call them out to MMA fights. I hate the disrespect these rich brats throw around but that is their generation...spoiled fucking shits that had shit parents who never taught them anything valuable about how to behave in life.

Hello this is BMW NZ. We regret to inform you that we will be canceling your sponsorship deal with us due to statements that conflict wth our company values.

Thank you for your understanding.

Liam customer service, BMW NZ.

Took me a minute but that was a good one.

Alot of people involved in boxing are ghetto af.

I lived in LV and talked MMA before with guys at Mayweather gym. Those guys would beat up DC or Woodley 5 on 1 and are willing to pull weapons if someone kicked them or wrestled them to the ground.

It is ignorant and obnoxious but sadly it's the way it goes. They are smart enough to understand they'd lose in MMA but they don't give a shot. That's why trying to act hood and street in a losing battle. J'leon would annihilate Woodley in boxing.

The guy talking to Woodley isn't a youtuber he's a pro boxer. I'm just saying the streets don't respect Woodley. He's the Adrien Broner of mma. He's an actor to them. They don't believe that tough guy image he puts up in his music.

Woodley can fight yes but he also hasn't been doing great in his recent fights. Boxers are not intimidated of mma fighters. Have mma fighters step foot in a boxing gym and put gloves on and they'll see that. Boxers grew up street fighting before getting into boxing. Most boxers were street fighters. That's why boxing has more of a street mentality compared to mma with their fighters.

I agree boxers most likely come from the street fighting. That still doesn't change the fact they would get beat by someone like woodley who is good at multiple arts .

His recent losses against top competitors doest mean he can't beat up that pro boxer. We're not talking about going into a boxing ring. We talking about skill for skill in a real fight .

Old broke ass mma fighters need to stop giving this guy the time of day.

Jake paul knows his limits. He isn't stupid enough to call out a young in his prime MMA fighter with hands. The dude celebrated his win over askren as if he just beat jon jones.

Lol dudes always saying “Why don’t these guys try mma” like Dana won’t steal all the money if you fight in the UFC lol get real mma is a broke boy’s sport nobody will ever come to mma

Back