DC randomly smiling during match with JJ

xjohnkdoex

White Belt
Reaction score
anyone catch this? was he ever questioned as to why he was either smiling or grinning? i think the few times it occurred he was in the clinch with jones. wasn't sure if it was just 'hey i'm having fun' or from something he saw (clock, screen up above).

f85217269fdc7f05a6cc469afaf3b5e8.gif

wut?

Was prob tryina pysche Jones out, obv didn't work.

anyone catch this? was he ever questioned as to why he was either smiling or grinning? i think the few times it occurred he was in the clinch with jones. wasn't sure if it was just 'hey i'm having fun' or from something he saw (clock, screen up above).

I thought I saw it as well but didn't pay it too much mind, like someone else said maybe that's just his breathing face.

Realized he was losing and that he bit off more than he could chew..

It was because they were 3 feet away from Goldie & Rogan and could hear the commentary as they were clinching.

It was because they were 3 feet away from Goldie & Rogan and could hear the commentary as they were clinching.

That's a good guessn I suggested it too when I seen it. I assumed Jones may have had some choice things he was whispering to him also

stfu....your avitar is racist... just imagine if it said "insert black girl here"... you and the PC police would be up in arms... but since its about asians instead of blacks its cool lol hypocrite

Lots of times fighters will smile or shake their head at an opponent to show he's got nothing and it didnt hurt. In reality when that happens it's usually false bravado and they did get hurt.

stfu....your avitar is racist... just imagine if it said "insert black girl here"... you and the PC police would be up in arms... but since its about asians instead of blacks its cool lol hypocrite

It was a joke. And my avatar is a joke. You never noticed the number of sherdoggers with asian girls as avatar? And "insert black girl here" would be racist? lol okay

joke.gif

The real question is what the hell were those screams/wailing during the 4th round...

Was it Sensei Seagal?

Back