DC ran into the GOAT, encounter was "not friendly"

Everyone can be beaten.

Yes. But Jones matchups too good vs DC.
Jon destroyes all short wrestlers.

Tho I don't see Jon beating Ngannou, JDS, Miocic.
Even Overeem I'm not sure

fedor5.gif

34 year old fedor KO vs 40 year old MW hendo

ok and Jones lost to Matt Hamill

Oh, he does. Jones actually believes he is some kind of "chosen one" by God, he even calls his fans "witnesses" and himself "unhuman". He is also hyper sensitive about how people view him, and whether he is loved or hated by fans. There was a time he got triggered by almost any random fan on social media who bashed him. He has a low self esteem, probably because he felt as a child his father loved his older brothers more. He once talked about it on an interview. The day Jones is able to forgive his father, that's the day Jones immature and troubled behavior stops.

Clearly a Jesse Lee Peterson subscriber.

Didn't know artem was at the espys, but dc is lucky artem was in a good mood.

Jon's both salty and extremely jealous as DC is double champ, 1st MMA ESPY winner-Jon cried upon hearing that one, and doing multiple commentary jobs for UFC and ESPN

They need to have a beer and some wings one day, and hug that shit out..

DC still salty that Jones said "I bet I could take you down" when they met then did it. Never has anyone been as triggered by something so innocuous as DC.

Jon's both salty and extremely jealous as DC is double champ, 1st MMA ESPY winner-Jon cried upon hearing that one, and doing multiple commentary jobs for UFC and ESPN

Jones is jealous of DC? Really?

That's not bad. At least he doesn't drive a car around hitting pregnant ladies, snort coke etc. like the more mature ones.

Saying DC is immature isn't saying that Jones is mature. You sound almost as salty as Cormier.

Not against an active Jones, no. His hole game plan that he usually wins with is out the window.

DC's biggest strength is clinch work where he can dirty box you or take you down with a high crotch single leg. The problem is that Jones has one of the best clinch games in the sport and can shut DC down, dirty box him back, and stop the take down. It pretty much nullifies DC.

Back