DC pours holy water on Jones

I had the fight Jones: 1, DC: 2, 3 Then Jones just wrecked it in: 4 & 5.
Great champ, but this isn't good.

Cocain has implications in training camp - more energy.. and people being thrown out for smoking weed in training camp... Not having some severe punishment for Jones now would seem like an extremely biased treatment.. Stripping title is probably too harsh, but a serious fine?

Either way, having proven that he did cocain, he could face possible prison charges (and should like all other people getting caught must).

Jones is a great athele, I do not like him, but that doesn't change the fact that he is probably the P4P (if you believe in such) fighter in the world atm.

wtf?

eye poke, grabs cage, always has to resort to underhanded tactics when hes getting his ass handed to him!

Now hes a addicted to a class A drug, I just feel sorry for the guy tbh.

well, at least its a class A drug

It would have been such a great downfall had DC destroyed Jones then Jones tests positive for coke. But then again, his fanboys would claim the non-cocaine Jones in peak performance is still the best. Maybe its a blessing in disguise when he loses to Gus. A fully rehabbed Jones.

All this "honesty" and "hypocrisy" shit is getting out of hand. Do you people really hold celebrities to higher standards than yourselves and everyone else?

When you are a public figure you have to keep a squeaky clean image because $$$. You can lose your job/sponsors potentially because there are hypersensitive consumers out there who can get their feelings hurt by what some athlete/musician/actor does in their spare time even if it doesn't hurt anyone else.

People who get upset about these things must be huge hypocrites. Almost every one of you has done things in your lives that you would prefer hidden from the public if you were a celebrity. Either that or you guys have lived some extremely dull lives. I tend to think that its the former. The people who try to drag celebrities through the mud are the real hypocrites.

Meh... Would have much rather seen Cormier kick Jon's ass in the octagon. So much more satisfying.

just rewatch the gustafsson fight. jones lost that fight, in my opinion. everyone claiming that jones is goat are delusional.

just rewatch the gustafsson fight. jones lost that fight, in my opinion. everyone claiming that jones is goat are delusional.

This sport is still young. "all time" = roughly 20 years. Jones would actually be a pretty strong candidate for goat currently.

I had it 2-1 for DC, and 2 draw.

1 Draw
2 DC
3 DC
4 Jones
5 Draw

Hah, to be honest, I wouldn't had cared if that happened. Nor if it was a draw. I had Jones winning but it wasn't a domination. However, even if it isn't a formal rule, you have to beat the champ to became the champ.

We have no idea whether he's an addict or just used once recreationally. Personally I think rehab is probably a PR move for Jones, and I doubt he would have checked in had he not been busted. Same reason that guys like Tiger Woods and Michael Phelps went into rehab only after they'd been exposed. Sponsors are probably much more forgiving of athletes who at least make it look like they're trying to clean up whatever mess they've made.

I agree, Tiger going to rehab because of his "sex addiction" was the most ludicrous PR trick. Funny that the only guys who seem to be sex addicts are guys who are rich, famous and succesfull. Same with Phelps, who goes to rehab for smoking weed, come on...

Jones probably did coke as a party drug and it probably had zero effect on the rest of his life.

Anyone who has done coke will tell you, if used over a period of time, it certainly will not give you more energy over a training camp. It's almost certain he wouldn't of been doing lines in the car park before training lol.. And Jesus, I thought people were sad for calling for a suspension and title being removed but now you want him to go to jail ..

Very true, long term effects aint good - however it will help loose weight, and could give a burst for a limited time if in "trouble".

Anyways - Jon Jones aint exempt from any laws and should be subject to them in the same way me and you would be. We get caught snow blind doing coke - We face serious fines or prison. It is extra problematic however when an idol/icon like Jon Jones does it due to the effect on his fans.. thankfully he did a very graceful and correct manuveur entering rehab, probably mitigating alot of the negative influence that could have come with denying, or worse - saying it was great. (Doubt he'd be that stupid but star struck people do weird shit so, who knows).

I had it 2-1 for DC, and 2 draw.

1 Draw
2 DC
3 DC
4 Jones
5 Draw

Of course fights never get scored this way, but this is closer to the reality of the fight than the actual 49-46 scores. I was a little surprised that at least one judge didn't give DC 2 rounds and wouldn't have been at all shocked to see a split.

To me, the only super-clear rounds were 2 and 4.

Jon Jones is a very, very busy guy apparently, I mean he has time to win the UFC LHW belt and also bang just about every Sherdoggers Mom it seems.

Not a fan of his personality really but Goddamn! You guys need to chill on this dude for bit, it's getting a little too heated in here.

eye poke, grabs cage, always has to resort to underhanded tactics when hes getting his ass handed to him!

Now hes a addicted to a class A drug, I just feel sorry for the guy tbh.

No, he's not. If you know anything about coke addiction you'd know that wasn't the case. When he get's in that rehab facility he'll sit down and say "I like doing a bit of coke every now and then and I'm just here because Dana made me"

I had the fight Jones: 1, DC: 2, 3 Then Jones just wrecked it in: 4 & 5.
Great champ, but this isn't good.

Cocain has implications in training camp - more energy.. and people being thrown out for smoking weed in training camp... Not having some severe punishment for Jones now would seem like an extremely biased treatment.. Stripping title is probably too harsh, but a serious fine?

Either way, having proven that he did cocainE, he could face possible prison charges (and should like all other people getting caught must).

Jones is a great athele, I do not like him, but that doesn't change the fact that he is probably the P4P (if you believe in such) fighter in the world atm.

A couple things here to point out. There is no such thing as "prison charges". It is "criminal" charges and could be misdemeanor or felony. Admitting to/being proven to (via drug test) have used cocaine at some point is not illegal thank goodness. You think if you failed a drug test trying to get hired at Walmart that you'd face jail time? Please. He messed up. I don't like Jones, but what he did is not illegal or cheating according to the AC.

Very true, long term effects aint good - however it will help loose weight, and could give a burst for a limited time if in "trouble".

Anyways - Jon Jones aint exempt from any laws and should be subject to them in the same way me and you would be. We get caught snow blind doing coke - We face serious fines or prison. It is extra problematic however when an idol/icon like Jon Jones does it due to the effect on his fans.. thankfully he did a very graceful and correct manuveur entering rehab, probably mitigating alot of the negative influence that could have come with denying, or worse - saying it was great. (Doubt he'd be that stupid but star struck people do weird shit so, who knows).

U relize u cant go to jail just for having drugs in ur system right?

If anyone knew anything is DC.

He got to stare up Jones nose on multiple occasions. I bet he saw the dust.

Back