DC pours holy water on Jones

Macalpinerules

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
As a Jones fan it's hard to admit, But DC basically poured holy water on Jones when he delivered this message. When I first saw this video a few weeks ago I simply laughed. However, it has taken on new meaning. It's as if DC came from the heavens above with special knowledge of Bones' Coke-snorting and whore-banging ways.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7yve9Xq32Ek
"I respect you as a competitor And long reigning champion. But what I do not respect is the fact that you are not honest with me and the people in this world".

Meh... Would have much rather seen Cormier kick Jon's ass in the octagon. So much more satisfying.

And from the infamous ESPN off-air "interview", DC said that Jones was a terrible person, scum of the Earth.

Some truth to it.

eye poke, grabs cage, always has to resort to underhanded tactics when hes getting his ass handed to him!

Now hes a addicted to a class A drug, I just feel sorry for the guy tbh.

Me too..I had DC R1,R2,R3, with R1 up for grabs.

Imagine the blow to my MMA knowledge when ppl say it was a one sided affair....

it wasn't one sided, but if you're not kidding, you have to get real. Jones won that fight. No one except haters think otherwise - and even the haters don't really think DC won.

I had the fight Jones: 1, DC: 2, 3 Then Jones just wrecked it in: 4 & 5.
Great champ, but this isn't good.

Cocain has implications in training camp - more energy.. and people being thrown out for smoking weed in training camp... Not having some severe punishment for Jones now would seem like an extremely biased treatment.. Stripping title is probably too harsh, but a serious fine?

Either way, having proven that he did cocain, he could face possible prison charges (and should like all other people getting caught must).

Jones is a great athele, I do not like him, but that doesn't change the fact that he is probably the P4P (if you believe in such) fighter in the world atm.

So tired of hearing about DC and Jones. Jones whooped him. Time to move on.

Me too..I had DC R1,R2,R3, with R1 up for grabs.

Imagine the blow to my MMA knowledge when ppl say it was a one sided affair....

Same here. He pressured Jones and landed more significant shots. In round 4, he COMPLETELY changed. He suddenly decided to stop pressuring Jones and was content to just hang against the fence. I understand he was tired but he didn't seem to have any sense of urgency.

I had the fight Jones: 1, DC: 2, 3 Then Jones just wrecked it in: 4 & 5.
Great champ, but this isn't good.

Cocain has implications in training camp - more energy.. and people being thrown out for smoking weed in training camp... Not having some severe punishment for Jones now would seem like an extremely biased treatment.. Stripping title is probably too harsh, but a serious fine?

Either way, having proven that he did cocain, he could face possible prison charges (and should like all other people getting caught must).

Jones is a great athele, I do not like him, but that doesn't change the fact that he is probably the P4P (if you believe in such) fighter in the world atm.

Anyone who has done coke will tell you, if used over a period of time, it certainly will not give you more energy over a training camp. It's almost certain he wouldn't of been doing lines in the car park before training lol.. And Jesus, I thought people were sad for calling for a suspension and title being removed but now you want him to go to jail ..

DC looks like a nice guy. When he cried in the post fight conference I felt really bad for the guy.

Tuff luck. He'll bounce back.

Now hes a addicted to a class A drug, I just feel sorry for the guy tbh.

We have no idea whether he's an addict or just used once recreationally. Personally I think rehab is probably a PR move for Jones, and I doubt he would have checked in had he not been busted. Same reason that guys like Tiger Woods and Michael Phelps went into rehab only after they'd been exposed. Sponsors are probably much more forgiving of athletes who at least make it look like they're trying to clean up whatever mess they've made.

And wow, a few days can really twist some deluded people take on reality.. The few days after the fight virtually nobody thought DC won 1 round or more.. Now he won the fight.. Brilliant lol

Back