DC opens at -550 over Roy Nelson

Geez if Cormier gets knocked out I will find it very funny. Nothing really against him but there is all these plans for him and a ton of hype. Daniel getting put to sleep would fuck it all up and make uncle Dana angry

The Mmmmmiiiiirrrrrrrr Cuuuuurrrssseeeeee!!!!!

Wow.

I'm going to win a motza thanks to Roy.

Easiest $$$ I'll make.

Barnett had nothing for Cormier on the ground when they fought, and Barnett is either the #1 or #2 submission fighter in the division. Who has Nelson displayed a great ability to use his Jiu Jitsu against since TUF? It's not even a part of his MMA game anymore.

Barnett is for sure one of the top grapplers at HW but isn't it his topgame that is his fort

Don't get me wrong in no world should Roy be favored but 5.5 to 1 is absurd, specially when you factor in the Mir Curse. Roy at +375 will receive 100$ of my dollars...

What say you?

you know if you bet a lot of money on roy that the line will change

put hist nuts where you mouth is...er, um, i mean put your money where you mouth with. yeah!

1383689_301990199939636_237369532_n.jpg

Pretty insulting to Roy considering he's fought (and beaten) stiffer competition than Cormier has faced, not to mention he beat Kimbo and then went on to win TUF. I give him a good shot.

Why those 2 props if I may ask?

Wouldn't DC on points give better odds than stars 2 and starts 3?

That's what I'm willing to compare, but these would have less risk though, imo.
Too bad these prop bets odds will only be out in almost 3 weeks.

I say Roy is a big underdog for very good reason.

Buuuuut at those odds, he's certainly worth a flutter for his ability to finish Cormier (and just about anyone).

Pretty insulting to Roy considering he's fought (and beaten) stiffer competition than Cormier has faced, not to mention he beat Kimbo and then went on to win TUF. I give him a good shot.

Roy Nelson has beaten better competition than Cormier has? That needs explaining.

Easy money to be made on DC.
DC is parlay material, imo.

This, gonna drop some nice money on DC and maybe even play decision because Nelson has that strong chin. I don't see Nelson landing that overhand right on DC

DC will hug him for 3 rounds. A good place to put your $100 is on this fight going the distance.

Roy Nelson has beaten better competition than Cormier has? That needs explaining.

I don't think he was being serious based on the fact that he brought up beating Kimbo as if it were some sort of amazing accomplishment.

On topic, that line seems about right. Nelson's only realistic chance of winning is landing a big punch that puts Cormier down.

Back