Media DC on Performance Impact of Masvidal taking fight on short notice

A camp wont improve his cardio 500% from 1 to 5 rounds LMAO!

That's like me saying sure I'd lose to any if the competitors from UFC 251 but its because I didnt have a fight camp and a camp is needed!

Like DC said a fight camp wont change the outcome because Usman is too bad of a matchup for Masvidal.

They still have the fight despite it sometimes being a horrible matchup. To think it wouldn't be more competitive if Masvidal had his whole planned camp for a five round fight is just stupid and not what DC said at all. He's just saying the outcome, Usman by decision, would be the same.

It's so weird when people live vicariously through a fighter's ups and downs.

Jorge in shape could win 2 or 3 rounds.

These comments completely negate the punchers chance which Mas had all night long.

There was a reason Usman was feinting single legs all night. He was completely wary of that Mas knee and I could smell that coming through the television. Mas's striking was impressive last night as well. Super fast and non-telegraphic.

Where was Cormier's ass when Mas slept Askren? Yeah....

I mean I think he’s right but Masvidal openly took blows at DC and Bisping calling them a disgrace to the sport, so DC is a bit biased.

By the way, Cormier thought Volk beat Max last night.
I don't listen to Daniel.

Everyone needs to look deeper into this.

REALLY, THINK DEEPER!!!

The reason he is saying this is because he is an insecure loser that doesn't want his win against Anderson Silva to be discredited.

He is using Masvidal vs Usman as a way of referring to his fight against Anderson Silva, who fought DC on short notice too. DC desperately wants to believe he fought Anderson Silva at his best. Remember when DC fought Anderson Silva? It was almost EXACTLY like this fight. Not only did he do zero damage to Anderson Silva, but he also stalled for the clock to get the victory... all of this for a fighter (Anderson Silva) that took him on with just two-days short notice.

In other words, he sees himself in Usman and is projecting his own insecurities into the fight.
Imagine being this lonely

I still don't really like his standup tbh. Very robotic. I thought he was really efficient in the clinches.

but it really felt like in the 3rd/4th especially that he could have upped the input significantly

Well to be fair, striking is not his game. So why take a chance in trading shots when that was the only way Mas had a chance.

DC must've missed the numerous stuffed takedowns and clinch escapes. Acting like this fight emulated the Woodley fight. You're telling me that a better gas tank wouldn't have allowed Masvidal to be able to have more time on his feet to land something nasty on a mediocre striker?
"clinch escapes" breh Jorge's pummeling was absolutely atrocious in this fight.

Masvidal didnt look remotely threatening at any point of the fight and there were a lot of striking exchanges

i think it speaks volumes that Usman was dominating the fight and looked even less threatening than masvidal. The closest thing to threatening was the 100+ toe stomps he did

i think it speaks volumes that Usman was dominating the fight and looked even less threatening than masvidal. The closest thing to threatening was the 100+ toe stomps he did
Nah, Usman put a beating on him when he took him down in the center of the octagon and smashed him with elbows. Jorge then turned into a track star and sat up against the fence. He had way more to do with the fight being boring than Usman.

Back