Media DC on Performance Impact of Masvidal taking fight on short notice

16 takedowns from Usman and he only managed 5 of them on masvidal so much for this ragdolling to death, bad ass wrestler. Usman sucks and no one gives a shit about him.

This post confuses me. So Usman didn't impose his will on Mas yet Mas didn't win one round? You're basically admitting Usman was the better fighter regardless of how well Mas did.

This post confuses me. So Usman didn't impose his will on Mas yet Mas didn't win one round? You're basically admitting Usman was the better fighter regardless of how well Mas did.
personally i think Usman could have fought better. Credit to Mas because he worked hard

but it did feel like Usman could have stepped up the gas at points.

personally i think Usman could have fought better. Credit to Mas because he worked hard

but it did feel like Usman could have stepped up the gas at points.

Mas worked hard to defend the takedown but otherwise didn't do anything else. In their stand up exchanges, I felt Usman did better. Mas was sloppy and didn't land anything. Usman was lazily reaching out from across the cage and grabbing a single leg.

Mas worked hard to defend the takedown but otherwise didn't do anything else. In their stand up exchanges, I felt Usman did better. Mas was sloppy and didn't land anything. Usman was lazily reaching out from across the cage and grabbing a single leg.
I still don't really like his standup tbh. Very robotic. I thought he was really efficient in the clinches.

but it really felt like in the 3rd/4th especially that he could have upped the input significantly

I agree but DC is also being biased. He was on Usman's jock before the Woodley fight.

5d58e2f5cd97843064617393

<36>
This is all that needs to be said about this Fatty.

Basically it wouldnt have made any difference whether he had a full camp or not!

One of the best MMA fighters of all time confirmed this

Yep

he's too fucking strong

mas don't look like he even lifts weights, Usman just controls him like he's a small child in the clinch.

If the strength difference wasn't so absurd, maybe Mas could do something more.

I think the point he was making is that no amount of extra training was gonna make Snoozeman stand up and trade with Jorge. He will always fight him the same way, and there isn't much Jorge will ever really be able to do about it.

Snoozeman doesn't care about your feelings. He's in it to win it. He doesn't care if you don't like watching his fights. He will always do what it takes to win. Entertaining the fans is not his priority. Jorge's only chance to win was if Snoozeman suddenly decided to stand there and trade with him. That won't happen. DC is correct. Personal biases aside, that fight goes the same 99/100 times.

On a side note, I better not ever hear Snoozeman whine about money. When you don't care about being entertaining, you don't get to complain about money.

Kettle. Pot. Black.

You have tons of Masdival whiny posts since yesterday.

Lol righttt, my flurry of posts I made right after the fight are on par with your TEN THREADS.

You must get paid by the thread / post.

Mods should investigate and ban paid trolls.

Lol righttt, my flurry of posts I made right after the fight are on par with your TEN THREADS.

You must get paid by the thread / post.

Mods should investigate and ban paid trolls.

You've been replying to every one of my posts so yeah you're posting about it at least as much as me lol

Ironic that a double yellow is saying I should be banned

You've been replying to every one of my posts so yeah you're posting about it at least as much as me lol

Ironic that a double yellow is saying I should be banned

Are you kidding? I've probably posted in two of them.

And that's not ironic at all... I guess for $2 a thread you get what you pay for..

Are you kidding? I've probably posted in two of them.

And that's not ironic at all... I guess for $2 a thread you get what you pay for..

You've replied to more than two in this thread alone.

What's with your $2 obsession? $1 for every one of your yellows?

You've replied to more than two in this thread alone.

What's with your $2 obsession? $1 for every one of your yellows?

I said I've posted in two of your threads, not replied to two of your posts.

We see it with Usman and Khabib... and Prime St Pierre. Top Tier fighters imposing their game and top contenders can't do anything about it... Levels to this stuff.
Yea levels for sure. Anderson showed his weakness against Chael in fight #1 and pulled a hot damn hail mary against him for the win, fight #2 he smkd him. Just tryin to say sometimes the striker gets the better of the 2 and vice versa it all depends really doesnt it!

Back