Media DC on Performance Impact of Masvidal taking fight on short notice

I've always felt camps in general were grateful overstated.

if I can kick sum1 ass, it doesn't matter if they get to train for a few weeks and I dont. Im still kick their ass

Masvidal won the first round on a judges score card, and many people thought he wont the first round. At minimum we can say it was competitive.

He was gassed out of his mind by the second round.

... because he didn't have a training camp.

You generally make garbage threads and I didn't notice it was you, thats on me. Carry on with your shitposting. Cheers!

So a fight camp would have improved his cardio 5x from 1 round to 5 rounds lmao.

Everyone already confirmed he was training daily for Usman btw

Jorge "may" have won round 1 as he went all out blowing his wad while Usman was feeling him out

Masvidal won the first round on a judges score card, and many people thought he wont the first round. At minimum we can say it was competitive.

He was gassed out of his mind by the second round.

... because he didn't have a training camp.

You generally make garbage threads and I didn't notice it was you, thats on me. Carry on with your shitposting. Cheers!
I'd probably say the gas issue was the weight cut. He's never been that heavy on a fight week, he also had fast food the same week lol

"The same thing bro"

TalkativePlainCoyote-size_restricted.gif

AncientBowedEasteuropeanshepherd-small.gif

<36>

So a fight camp would have improved his cardio 5x from 1 round to 5 rounds lmao.

Everyone already confirmed he was training daily for Usman btw

Jorge "may" have won round 1 as he went all out blowing his wad while Usman was feeling him out

MMA for beginners, lesson 1:

1) You need to have a training camp to prepare for a 5 round fight, you complete shitposting imbecile.

16 takedowns from Usman and he only managed 5 of them on masvidal so much for this ragdolling to death, bad ass wrestler. Usman sucks and no one gives a shit about him.

mas has never been top tier... usman will fall... hes no jon jones

It's a terrible matchup for Jorge

Y'all need to get off his dick

Nice excuse he has, he should have accepted the fight the first time it was offered. He didn't because he knew he would lose, he got lucky he has an excuse now. And you idiots all eat it up.

Basically it wouldnt have made any difference whether he had a full camp or not!

One of the best MMA fighters of all time confirmed this

look at how salty the jorge fans/usman haters are. 2 title defenses against better opposition and soon passing lawler for time as champion, not even close with usman, on his way to being one of the best ww of all time

MMA for beginners, lesson 1:

1) You need to have a training camp to prepare for a 5 round fight, you complete shitposting imbecile.

A camp wont improve his cardio 500% from 1 to 5 rounds LMAO!

That's like me saying sure I'd lose to any if the competitors from UFC 251 but its because I didnt have a fight camp and a camp is needed!

Like DC said a fight camp wont change the outcome because Usman is too bad of a matchup for Masvidal.

jorge is a draw, not a champion...

askren and diaz were his rise to fame... till his last good win...

relax and let masvidal bless the ufc with money... even if usman just kind of lays on top of the money and smothers it to death

look at how salty the jorge fans/usman haters are. 2 title defenses against better opposition and soon passing lawler for time as champion, not even close with usman, on his way to being one of the best ww of all time

I know, its insane!

Their passion only drives ours tho!

Back