DC needs to go to MW

DC Weidman would be entertaining, he could easily lose bodyfat to get there.

That is where he should be fighting at. That pudge in the middle aint helping him

He should just keep training and go after Jones. If he works cardio, improves his boxing and goes in there trying to uppercut and hook Jones to death he could win. I also think Rashad has a shot against Jones in a rematch with a comparable strategy. Slip punches, get inside, hooks and uppercuts, don't clinch, and don't stay on the outside.

But it won't matter. Im shocked Cormier didn't have enough in the gas tank to get the job done but Gus got it done once. He will get it done again. He will be hungrier than Jones.

He doesn't have as much fat as you ladies think. Just because he's not shredded doesn't mean hes fat

DC is just a small guy. Fighters with his frame are fighting at lower weight classes. I'm sure he's if comparable size to Johnny Hendricks. Working back to a fight with Jones would be a waste of time IMHO, lose the fat, fight guys your size.

Honestly I don't think he belongs in the UFC at all. Most of the guys he beat were in StrikeForce. He's not really UFC caliber IMHO.

DC is just a small guy. Fighters with his frame are fighting at lower weight classes. I'm sure he's if comparable size to Johnny Hendricks. Working back to a fight with Jones would be a waste of time IMHO, lose the fat, fight guys your size.

lol:icon_chee

Honestly I don't think he belongs in the UFC at all. Most of the guys he beat were in StrikeForce. He's not really UFC caliber IMHO.

wth is UFC caliber, if some of those guys he beat in strikeforce are now in UFC

Back