DC = Lost respect

If Brock can't pass USADA he isn't fighting anybody.

The UFC will probably just speak with USADA privately to manufacture a special 12 month, 2018 one time special bonanza test exemption for one random fighter which magically happens to be Brock Lesnar.

Joking.

.....Or am I...??? O.O

Not an argument, since there is no proof. Even if you posted a picture of yourself, you would only be claiming to be natural. No proof.

I just posted scientific evidence. And all you gotta say back is "trust me bro".

<Fedor23>

Sure, this guy is all natty then:
Ronnie-Coleman.jpg

I get what you are saying, but there is a correlation. Cant deny that.

What you mean works in the other direction. As in you can take steroids and look like shit. But the contrary is evidence... Very hard to find people like DC looked back then who havent taken.

Like i said... evidence. I think he did use them. Cant prove. Could be wrong. Doubt it.
@Sapp already posted a picture of DC in high school. Nothing fishy. Doing competitive sports for 15 years will turn a man into a beast by the time he's 22 without PEDs.

I think it's easier for people with crappy genetics just to accuse people with good genetics of taking something illegal. Makes them feel better then admitting the truth: they didn't get the winning ticket in athletics lottery.

As far as physique goes people we be amazed by what hard work, diet and DEDICATION will do. People are obsessed with get (insert) quick schemes today. In this case get in shape quick. They do something for 14 days don't see any results and quit because the infomercial said results immediately. Anything worth anything takes hard work and time to achieve.

You think if you just shoot steroids into your ass and sit on the couch watching tv a change will take place?

Anyway my biggest PED red flag is cardio. If you're super muscular and have cardio for 5 rounds without taking breaks that's super fishy to me. Unless, like DC, you're a lifelong wrestler which then it's justifiable that your cardio is upper echelon. If you're not a wrestler and have crazy cardio you should look like Nate Diaz.

DC wants his money fight TS he’s almost 40 has a wife and two kids. He could fight four YouTube stars simultaneously for all i care. Let the man get his $$$

@Sapp already posted a picture of DC in high school. Nothing fishy.

I think it's easier for people with crappy genetics just to accuse people with good genetics of taking something illegal. Makes them feel better then admitting the truth: they didn't get the winning ticket in athletics lottery.

As far as physique goes people we be amazed by what hard work, diet and DEDICATION will do. People are obsessed with get (insert) quick schemes today. In this case get in shape quick. They do something for 14 days don't see any results and quit because the infomercial said results immediately. Anything worth anything takes hard work and time to achieve.

You think if you just shoot steroids into your ass and sit on the couch watching tv a change will take place?
I agree with everything you just said.

Matter of fact, there is a homeless guy in my neighborhood who looks like hector lombard without overhyped traps and shoulders though. I always wonder how the fuck thats possible. He has a ridiculous body, but he doesnt look to be on roids and nowhere near heavyweight or even middleweight.

There is a certain steroid look people get. Which is kinda relative to their frame/bone structure/wrist and ankle size.
When someone looks too muscular/out of the ordinary for their joints its a dead giveaway. Look up Martin Berkhan and Casey Butts models.

When i look at DC i get that feel.

But allright man, you have your opinion and i respect it.... no need to agree with me.

I agree with everything you just said.

Matter of fact, there is a homeless guy in my neighborhood who looks like hector lombard without overhyped traps and shoulders though. I always wonder how the fuck thats possible. He has a ridiculous body, but he doesnt look to be on roids and nowhere near heavyweight or even middleweight.

There is a certain steroid look people get. Which is kinda relative to their frame/bone structure/wrist and ankle size.
When someone looks too muscular/out of the ordinary for their joints its a dead giveaway. Look up Martin Berkhan and Casey Butts models.

When i look at DC i get that feel.

But allright man, you have your opinion and i respect it.... no need to agree with me.
Life would be extremely boring if everyone agreed with each other. You got your opinion I got mine. Nothing wrong with that. We both expressed it without name calling and acting like our parents never taught us manners. That's a win in my book.

DC doesn't refuse to fight juiceheads, this is a complete bullshit narrative. He's never refused to fight known PED users. He's open to a third match with Jones for christ's sake. He wanted to fight Jon at UFC 200 even after he popped.

This. TS has failed.

Would you respect him more if he didn't want to fight Jones or Brock?

Bullshit narrative indeed, ts. DC never refused to fight Jones - even made it clear he would fight him whether he was clean or not. You are pretending to be upset with DC as if he refused to fight one dirty fighter but agreed to fight another and that is just false.

DC can talk as much shit as he wants about Jones (an opponent who has repeatedly fails tests and been suspended). If Brock gets caught fighting dirty DC will have every right to talk shit about him too. But he has clearly stated he is willing to fight either one of them..

Please explain to us very clearly what you are disappointed about? You would prefer he whines and refuses to fight and hold up the division instead of man up and fight like a UFC champion?
I'd prefer not to see piece of shit juicers in the UFC. Especially after coming fresh off a suspension and fighting for th belt. I hope Brock wins and pops. However if we are going to allow known serial users to still compete, I'd rather see Jon Jones in there even though I dislike him.

He wants to fight both guys this thread makes no sense. Were talking which guy he prefers to insult here? Brock is an entertainer who pretty much requires steroids, UFC just his fun side-hustle. DC loves Brock hes a wrestling fan. Hell fight both guys what is this even about.

If I'm buying shit I want it to be as cheap as possible, but if I'm selling shit I want it to be as expensive as possible. It's called double standard and everyone does it, anyone who doesn't practice double standard is evolutionarily unfit to live and should be sent to the firing squad.
Archive this post.

This picture only reinforces my point.

Look at the difference between him at that time and then a few years later in the olympics. Its massive.

Even his facial structure/jawline changed. Which is a dead giveaway.

But sure man, he is entitled to the benefit of the doubt. I just dont have any. But since i cant prove it as well this discussion will never end.

All i can offer is my opinion. People are allowed to agree or disagree.

Woth noting, ive been following bodybuilding lightly for almost two decades, ive had gym partners who won deadlift competitions, and ive done roids myself.

DC looks like someone who used to me. But thats the best i can offer to you. I could be wrong.
What, someone's face and physique changed between their teens and mid 20s while gaining 40lbs of weight and competing non stop as an athlete? You're acting like this is a one year transformation, I'm not exactly sure on the dates of the high school photo but I think its more like 6-7 years. Physically there's nothing particularly suspect (I see you bring up his traps, I don't think they're overdeveloped for a 230lb athlete). There are a lot of pictures and videos of DC competing during his wrestling career, I'd encourage you to look at more of them.

Now, wrestling is a sport riddled with PED use and DC is a competitor who went through the elite high school, collegiate and international stages so it is wholly conceivable he used at some point. However, he's not a distinctly suspect case and it doesn't seem fair to smear him on the basis of naked conjecture.

Last edited:
What, someone's face and physique changed between their teens and mid 20s while gaining 40lbs of weight and competing non stop as an athlete? You're acting like this is a one year transformation, I'm not exactly sure on the dates of the high school photo but I think its more like 6-7 years. Physically there's nothing particularly suspect (I see you bring up his traps, I don't think they're particularly overdeveloped for a 230lb athlete). There are a lot of pictures and videos of DC competing during his wrestling career, I'd encourage you to look at more of them.

Now, wrestling is a sport riddled with PED use and DC is a competitor who went through the elite high school, collegiate and international stages so it is wholly conceivable he used at some point. However, he's not a distinctly suspect case and it doesn't seem fair to smear him on the basis of naked conjecture.
Allright fair enough.

I Just made a quick comment giving my opinion deep into a thread. Then It grew into a more in depth discussion because It got challenged.

Its not like im here starting threads disparaging the guy. This is actually the first time i posted a lenghty opinion on the matter. And i wasnt even expecting my initial comment would come to this.

I dont hate DC. I like him a lot actually.

Back