DC = Lost respect

Daniel Cormier constantly calls jones a juicehead, but is happy to fight Brock Lesnar.
He's so confident about beating him too and if he loses I wont be suprised if he chucks a tantrum like Mark Hunt.

If you are against roid heads in the sport, refuse to fight them, especially when its for the belt. And if its about money, you should have been smiling not crying when jones kicked your head off.

my thoughts exactly...

ls.jpg

This is DC in high school. Does this look normal for a kid around that age?
That's the olympics, not high school. DC was well into his 20s in your picture.

High school age -
24175302_719559738236574_7845372242820071424_n(1).jpg
DC may or may not have used PEDs, but surely he's entitled to the benefit of the doubt, right?

That's the olympics, not high school. DC was well into his 20s in your picture.

High school age -
View attachment 434943
DC may or may not have used PEDs, but surely he's entitled to the benefit of the doubt, right?
This picture only reinforces my point.

Look at the difference between him at that time and then a few years later in the olympics. Its massive.

Even his facial structure/jawline changed. Which is a dead giveaway.

But sure man, he is entitled to the benefit of the doubt. I just dont have any. But since i cant prove it as well this discussion will never end.

All i can offer is my opinion. People are allowed to agree or disagree.

Woth noting, ive been following bodybuilding lightly for almost two decades, ive had gym partners who won deadlift competitions, and ive done roids myself.

DC looks like someone who used to me. But thats the best i can offer to you. I could be wrong.

Post fight interview after Stipe fight was the cringiest thing I've ever seen from an elite fighter and a pro of his caliber.

That wasn't even Cormier's biggest cringe moment. Not even close.
Guy is pathetic joke

redirect

WhoppingSardonicHarrierhawk-size_restricted.gif

AngelicForkedKouprey-small.gif

what a narrow minded perspective to get your panties in a twist about.

like him or don't like him i don't care. but your reasoning behind your decision is downright juvenile.

I think you're reaching TS.

He shits guys who take steroids but still fights them. He call Jones a juicehead because he is and he'll probably say the same about Brock.

The most respectable thing cormier ever did was beat Stipe

It's been all downhill from there. Very, very bad champion. I would put him on a similar level as GDR and Montano

Daniel Cormier constantly calls jones a juicehead, but is happy to fight Brock Lesnar.
He's so confident about beating him too and if he loses I wont be suprised if he chucks a tantrum like Mark Hunt.

If you are against roid heads in the sport, refuse to fight them, especially when its for the belt. And if its about money, you should have been smiling not crying when jones kicked your head off.

He's already said he wants Brock tested. So he's still against PED use.

Brock doesn't walk around vehemently disrespecting Daniel. He hypes the fight a bit, but you can tell it's for show. Jon Jones has a malicious character. Dude actually has a Bible verse tattooed on himself haha.... Yet he constantly does things directly in opposition to what he proclaims he follows. Jon is an extremely egotistical and narcissistic individual with some severe personality defects. Almost all of us have some personality defects, but his are extreme. This is especially true since he repeatedly lies to thousands of us, saying he never knowingly took steroids etc. Thats ridiculous...He needs to man up and stop thinking his physical stature and fights make him great. All that is just a mask for whats inside.

Brock on the other hand more or less owns who he is. He doesnt directly say he did or didnt take steroids. He is man enough to know most of us realize the truth. Even if he was to somehow beat Daniel, I doubt he would walk around spewing the garbage that Jon does. Daniel has every right to a huge payday. He has rightfully earned it through hard work and integrity. Your vision is cloudy. Think a bit deeper before you post stuff like this.

I thought he competed in the olympics when he was in high school / college. A lot of people compete in the olympics in high school. Specially in gymnastics. I had someone in my class do it. The age limit is 15.

Does it matter for the argument though? Who cares how young he was when he started using it.

temp-320-72813995.gif

Check this out.... Look at his traps. Look at his opponent. All these guys are on it man.

Nobody who isnt on it has traps like this. There arent enough androgenic receptors on traps and shoulders to develop like this without steroids.

Take a look at this:
http://nattyornot.com/example-traps-transform-steroids/

If you want scientifc evidence, here is a pubmed study (from the article i just linked) :
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10664066

Or google "androgen receptors traps steroids" or any variation of stuff like this and you will see.
Not to mention cormiers suspecious T/E ratios over the years.
Nah my traps look like they from 11 years of football (6th grade to college) and lifting. And DC went to the Olympics after Oklahoma State. He couldn't compete in the Olympics his second time around because his kidneys shut down trying to make 187 and that was when he was 28. First time he went he was 24.

For the 999,999,987th time: how a person looks isn't evidence for PED usage.

Lesnar fight is bullsh:t, but there’s a reason that DC fought Stipe: both HW and LHW are shallow and without clear contenders at the moment.

TS makes thread with false information in it and acts like he’s right. DC doesn’t refuse to fight anyone, regardless of them juicing. He’s always open to fight Jones so it’s no surprise he’s open to fight Brock. You are dumb.

Agreed.....I have been saying the same thing for years...DC is a whiney, crybaby who gets rustled at anything/everything.

tenor.gif

He's not really being a hypocrite, though. Brock will only make it to the fight if he can get past USADA. Plus just because you disapprove of PED's doesn't mean you won't be willing to still fight someone with a history of using them. Just means you lack a certain amount of respect for them.

If DC was using steroids himself or if he was aware of a friend or teammate of his using and he covered up for him, then it'd be different.

th

DC is dead to me after that theatrics with Brock. Post fight interview after Stipe fight was the cringiest thing I've ever seen from an elite fighter and a pro of his caliber.

I lost respect for him when he hand picked a pro wrestler who hasn't won a fight this decade to fight, instead of defending his belt against real contenders.
Stipe deserved a rematch but instead we get a circus show fight. He'll likely smash Brock, but I'm half hoping Brock wins.

Nah my traps look like they from 11 years of football (6th grade to college) and lifting.
Not an argument, since there is no proof. Even if you posted a picture of yourself, you would only be claiming to be natural. No proof.

I just posted scientific evidence. And all you gotta say back is "trust me bro".

<Fedor23>

For the 999,999,987th time: how a person looks isn't evidence for PED usage.
Sure, this guy is all natty then:
Ronnie-Coleman.jpg

I get what you are saying, but there is a correlation. Cant deny that.

What you mean works in the other direction. As in you can take steroids and look like shit. But the contrary is evidence... Very hard to find people like DC looked back then who havent taken.

Like i said... evidence. I think he did use them. Cant prove. Could be wrong. Doubt it.

Last edited:
The most respectable thing cormier ever did was beat Stipe

It's been all downhill from there. Very, very bad champion. I would put him on a similar level as GDR and Montano

<Deported1>

Back