DC = Lost respect

DC lost me a long time ago. First with the shoe throwing bullshit (what kind of grown man throws a shoe at someone - and then misses and hits a reporter).

During his first Jones fight he would post blood work numbers that were sketchy and comment that Jones even sketchier numbers were just fine.

Then Towel Gate. Hell, he wouldn't even be champion of the current rules in NYSAC were used as he had to miraculously lose 2lbs in like 4 minutes by leaning on a towel. His follow-up lies about trying to hide his apparently 27" long schlong were not especially believable.

His body of work is super-impressive minus the 2 losses to Jones, but the guy cheats whenever it's necessary to reach his goals.

Gus doesn't deserve to fight DC. Gus needs to prove he can make it into a cage more than once every 15 months
giphy.gif

Daniel Cormier constantly calls jones a juicehead, but is happy to fight Brock Lesnar.
He's so confident about beating him too and if he loses I wont be suprised if he chucks a tantrum like Mark Hunt.

If you are against roid heads in the sport, refuse to fight them, especially when its for the belt. And if its about money, you should have been smiling not crying when jones kicked your head off.

Bullshit narrative indeed, ts. DC never refused to fight Jones - even made it clear he would fight him whether he was clean or not. You are pretending to be upset with DC as if he refused to fight one dirty fighter but agreed to fight another and that is just false.

DC can talk as much shit as he wants about Jones (an opponent who has repeatedly fails tests and been suspended). If Brock gets caught fighting dirty DC will have every right to talk shit about him too. But he has clearly stated he is willing to fight either one of them..

Please explain to us very clearly what you are disappointed about? You would prefer he whines and refuses to fight and hold up the division instead of man up and fight like a UFC champion?

Last edited:
Tell that to Mark Hunt.
All i was saying is DC is making every effort to ensure Brock fights clean. I cant hate on the man for what he has admitted is a cash grab before retirement. Hes honest about it. Let him get paid. My only wish is he would have vacated the belts and officially let both divisions move on. Do your money fight and call it a career.
The REAL champ champ does whatever the fuck he wants ;)

Brock is cheating, but Jones is a real fighter thats cheating. They're both cheating cause they're afraid but no one expects brock to beat dc lol

If I'm buying shit I want it to be as cheap as possible, but if I'm selling shit I want it to be as expensive as possible. It's called double standard and everyone does it, anyone who doesn't practice double standard is evolutionarily unfit to live and should be sent to the firing squad.
<escalate99>

Daniel Cormier constantly calls jones a juicehead, but is happy to fight Brock Lesnar.
He's so confident about beating him too and if he loses I wont be suprised if he chucks a tantrum like Mark Hunt.

If you are against roid heads in the sport, refuse to fight them, especially when its for the belt. And if its about money, you should have been smiling not crying when jones kicked your head off.

You’re literally fucking fake news

ls.jpg

This is DC in high school. Does this look normal for a kid around that age?

In my opinion, there is no doubt DC has gotten his feet wet, possibly jumped head first into the pool. Fighting brock is the least of my concerns when DC talks shit about jones steroid use.

DC doesn't refuse to fight juiceheads, this is a complete bullshit narrative. He's never refused to fight known PED users. He's open to a third match with Jones for christ's sake. He wanted to fight Jon at UFC 200 even after he popped.
Don't bring facts in here and crush TS' fantasy world. It's not very nice.

He is happy to fight Brock because......

There is a big difference between a " Juice Head that he could beat" and a "Juice Head that could kick his ass".......

TS is a dummy.
DC's stance is "Roids, or no roids, i will beat that ass if the paycheck is right"
He's never been on a crusade to clean up the sport

ls.jpg

This is DC in high school. Does this look normal for a kid around that age?

In my opinion, there is no doubt DC has gotten his feet wet, possibly jumped head first into the pool. Fighting brock is the least of my concerns when DC talks shit about jones steroid use.
Dude that is DC from the Olympics. Do you think he went to the Olympics while still in high school? Before he finished his collegiate career?!?!

Dude that is DC from the Olympics. Do you think he went to the Olympics while still in high school? Before he finished his collegiate career?!?!

I thought he competed in the olympics when he was in high school / college. A lot of people compete in the olympics in high school. Specially in gymnastics. I had someone in my class do it. The age limit is 15.

Does it matter for the argument though? Who cares how young he was when he started using it.

temp-320-72813995.gif

Check this out.... Look at his traps. Look at his opponent. All these guys are on it man.

Nobody who isnt on it has traps like this. There arent enough androgenic receptors on traps and shoulders to develop like this without steroids.

Take a look at this:
http://nattyornot.com/example-traps-transform-steroids/

If you want scientifc evidence, here is a pubmed study (from the article i just linked) :
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10664066

Or google "androgen receptors traps steroids" or any variation of stuff like this and you will see.
Not to mention cormiers suspecious T/E ratios over the years.

Last edited:
I thought he competed in the olympics when he was in high school / college. A lot of people compete in the olympics in high school. Specially in gymnastics. I had someone in my class do it. The age limit is 15.

Does it matter for the argument though? Who cares how young he was when he started using it.

temp-320-72813995.gif

Check this out.... Look at his traps. Look at his opponent. All these guys are on it man.
No he was older and he was team captain. It's a Google search away, 2004 and 2008 team, DC is 39. He was 25-29 in that pic. Has it occurred to you maybe DC is an A level athlete? That's why he's fat and still able to compete at this level. Also just to be world level in one of the most competitive sports in the world? Have to be a high level athlete to compete, let alone be one of the best.

No he was older and he was team captain. It's a Google search away, 2004 and 2008 team, DC is 39. He was 25-29 in that pic.
I dont think you understood.

I just said i was wrong about when he competed. Im not trying to dispute what Bend said.

Also from my reply: Does it matter for the argument though? Who cares how young he was when he started using it.

Please re-read the whole thing

what? he wants to fight Jones again

this is a dumb thread.

DC doesn't refuse to fight juiceheads, this is a complete bullshit narrative. He's never refused to fight known PED users. He's open to a third match with Jones for christ's sake. He wanted to fight Jon at UFC 200 even after he popped.
This is the answer

Back