DC = Lost respect

DC doesn't refuse to fight juiceheads, this is a complete bullshit narrative. He's never refused to fight known PED users. He's open to a third match with Jones for christ's sake.

Exactly, TS is dumb.

DC has cried constantly because fans like Jon more than him.

Retards, crooks and scumbags with no moral high ground like cheaters more than champions. I guess you fit the description.

Obviously my comprehension isn't great because I can't understand your first sentence either. "He's saying maybe fighters should" .... what?
Good lord maybe fighters should refuse to fight cheats

Good lord maybe fighters should refuse to fight cheats
TS's central case is calling DC out for criticising PED users, and suddenly losing respect for him when he angled for the Brock fight. I'm pointing out that this isn't some kind of hypocrisy, DC has always been willing as a competitor to fight anyone. This doesn't reflect a change in his attitude for the sake of a money fight.

Criticising him for being willing to fight cheats at all is a wholly different issue, and isn't a particularly practical standard to hold people to.

If I'm buying shit I want it to be as cheap as possible, but if I'm selling shit I want it to be as expensive as possible. It's called double standard and everyone does it, anyone who doesn't practice double standard is evolutionarily unfit to live and should be sent to the firing squad.

A-fucking-men brother.

For a fighter it's a win win (apart from the potential brain damage sustained from fighting a hyper-strong juiced up opponent).

If you lose - he was juicing, it doesn't count, he's a cheater, unfair advantage - no damage to my legacy

If you win - I beat a stedhead and I did it clean! I'm the greatest of all time!

ifindgifsforjackslack = pissbelt noob

My boi is the new HW champion

giphy.gif

TS's central case is calling DC out for criticising PED users, and suddenly losing respect for him when he angled for the Brock fight. I'm pointing out that this isn't some kind of hypocrisy, DC has always been willing as a competitor to fight anyone. This doesn't reflect a change in his attitude for the sake of a money fight.

Criticising him for being willing to fight cheats at all is a wholly different issue, and isn't a particularly practical standard to hold people to.
Reading comprehension definitely was your weakest

No sir, your reply to his post was to insulate he was accusing DC of refusing fights. I simply pointed out his intentions. Your reading and writing comprehension sucks bro.

This is absolutely the most relevant thread I've seen on here for a while. I can't figure out why it isn't being discussed because it raises several concerns.

What the FUCK is the UFC doing allowing another WWE actor to come in and fight, especially one with a dogshit record and history of steroid abuse that was LITERALLY SUPPORTED BY THE SYSTEM?

Why in God's name is DC, a real fighter whom I used to have respect for, not interested in defending the HW title against a real fighter? It is absolutely disgraceful watching him throw an already turbulent division to the wolves by helping WME to turn a once-legitimate (albeit not completely) sport into a god damned joke.

Exactly when did this "Jones is a cheater he doesn't deserve (Insert excuse for not wanting Jones back Here)" virtue signaling attitude change? I thought we were against cheating but you sure as hell don't seem to be against fighting less qualified/skilled cheaters, why is that?

The moment he called Brock Lesnar out i turned the TV off. I lost all respect I had for that puppet of DW. I'm still triggered, as you can see.
There should be ZERO crossover between WWE and the UFC. I don't care if you're a fucking quadruple blackbelt with 500 amateur wrestling wins and zero losses. ZERO. If you decide to juice up and become some actor in a homoerotic fan fiction soap you should be disqualified from competing in MMA and Boxing simply on the bases that you're FOR SURE juicing and you make real sports look stupid.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL What do you expect from DC here? Refusing to fight returning PED users when you're holding the belt = getting stripped.

You can be against PEDs and still take fights against fighters who have served their suspensions and will presumably not risk a career-ending ban when they return.

Use your brain a little. This isn't hard to understand.

This is absolutely the most relevant thread I've seen on here for a while. I can't figure out why it isn't being discussed because it raises several concerns.

What the FUCK is the UFC doing allowing another WWE actor to come in and fight, especially one with a dogshit record and history of steroid abuse that was LITERALLY SUPPORTED BY THE SYSTEM?

Why in God's name is DC, a real fighter whom I used to have respect for, not interested in defending the HW title against a real fighter? It is absolutely disgraceful watching him throw an already turbulent division to the wolves by helping WME to turn a once-legitimate (albeit not completely) sport into a god damned joke.

Exactly when did this "Jones is a cheater he doesn't deserve (Insert excuse for not wanting Jones back Here)" virtue signaling attitude change? I thought we were against cheating but you sure as hell don't seem to be against fighting less qualified/skilled cheaters, why is that?

The moment he called Brock Lesnar out i turned the TV off. I lost all respect I had for that puppet of DW. I'm still triggered, as you can see.

Brock Lesnar is the greatest part time fighter of all time.

Daniel Cormier constantly calls jones a juicehead, but is happy to fight Brock Lesnar.
He's so confident about beating him too and if he loses I wont be suprised if he chucks a tantrum like Mark Hunt.

If you are against roid heads in the sport, refuse to fight them, especially when its for the belt. And if its about money, you should have been smiling not crying when jones kicked your head off.
True, but let's not forget - Jon Jones is levels above Brock Lesnar. Even with all the controversies, like eye pokes, positive tests, Jon Jones is just a better fighter. DC is asking for an easier opponent. I'd say after Stipe, Jones and others DC truly deserves an eaiser fight

Tell that to Mark Hunt.
All i was saying is DC is making every effort to ensure Brock fights clean. I cant hate on the man for what he has admitted is a cash grab before retirement. Hes honest about it. Let him get paid. My only wish is he would have vacated the belts and officially let both divisions move on. Do your money fight and call it a career.
Your av is utterly frustrating.

Back