DC lost because he was being too nice.. touching gloves..puts him non-aggressiv state

clownin

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Jones messed DC up psychologically.

*touching gloves with Jones puts DC in a friendly/truce state of mind.

*song that Jones came out with a "Hot in Here" 20 sec sample was designed to mess up his thinking and sway his aggressive vibe. Putting DC in a happy fun state of mind.

*lots of trolling and talking in the pre-fight to mess up DC's head and focus, making him emotional.

This is the work of GREG JACKSON, he is using psychological shit to fuck up the fighters head. Because of this, DC beat DC. He wore out quick. Jones took advantage.

Cain Velasquez understands this and will not submit to Jones, just like what he did with DOS SANTOS when he pointed to the ground, Velasquez met him in the middle.

Last edited:
logged in after a long time of not posting just to say LOL did not read.

DC gassed and when he couldn't get Jones down he went to the clinch work. It took Jones a round to figure that out and start controlling the free wrist in the clinch. Jones dug a lot deeper than DC was willing to go. He gassed in the third and the fight was over from there.

started reading...and then i saw your comment about jon's walkout music. please stop posting

Someone better post the tin foil hat conspiracy picture asap

i read this.

NOT.

berneydidnotread.gif

Jones used the same exact walkout song mix for the Glover fight.

/thread

for everyone that said didnt read, i bet you still did

lmaooooo. Fun theory. I agree though. Cain would ruin Jones' life. DC failed to do anything besides his slam. And even that didn't have good results.

Oh man, and here I was thinking that he lost because he was the worse fighter.

Boy do I feel silly.

Jones messed DC up psychologically.

*touching gloves with Jones puts DC in a friendly/truce state of mind.

*song that Jones came out with a "Hot in Here" 20 sec sample was designed to mess up his thinking and sway his aggressive vibe. Putting DC in a happy fun state of mind.

*lots of trolling and talking in the pre-fight to mess up DC's head and focus, making him emotional.

This is the work of GREG JACKSON, he is using psychological shit to fuck up the fighters head. Because of this, DC beat DC. He wore out quick. Jones took advantage.

Cain Velasquez understands this and will not submit to Jones, just like what he did with DOS SANTOS when he pointed to the ground, Velasquez met him in the middle.

I would not say that's the reason why he lost the fight, maybe one of the factors why he lost the fight, however, this is a interesting read. I thought when they touched gloves in the last round, that Jones was trying to get him into a friendly mood.

Back