DC looking like hes just een released from a prison camp

Well, he did say a couple years back that a dr told him he would die if he cut to 205. That actually happened.

I'm 5'11 220-240, I'm not a really big guy. It's probably very hard for the guy to make 205. I would feel TINY at 205 compared to what I walk around at. The fact that guys my size cut to 185 is scary, and too much a part of the sport, IMHO.

He seemed fine in conversation, though. Unlike trembly jaw Hendricks, who truly disgusts me.

Those dark patches under his eyes and the continued perspiration were a little freakish, I'll admit.

of course fighters aren't cutting more than they used to, it's normal to dehydrate yourself nearly to death for a weigh in. and people wonder about fighters like hendricks and aldo gassing out, and comment on their cardio. it has nothing to do with conditioning.

Shut yo ass up with your truth and your logic, that's for pussies my *****, you blonde hair blue eyed priviliged white racist kkk nazi Hitler always trying to make sense n shit.

giphy.gif

o-CHEERS-LEONARDO-DICAPRIO-570.jpg

Undefeated professional fighter. But ya. You know whats best for him

he's right, there's no need to go hard cutting water weight while you could just lose that weight in fat

hahaha. well anyone can look weird in a still photo.

It's good to see that both sides have some great haters. The matter's been threaded and beaten to death. The War is on! Go DC!

It's pretty apparent when you have recent (at the time) former UFC titlists like rampage wasting $50,000 on Mike Dolce hovering over his shoulder to keep him from eating candy and soda while he was in training.

Yeah, because no one ever hires a nutritionist...

omfg that's hilarious.

Back