DC looking like hes just een released from a prison camp

Cormier looks dehydrated and worn. Jones is going to work him and Cormier will be back in the HW division very soon once he realizes that he is not going to be champ and at his age he wants it bad. He can get that belt in the HW division.

The guy is dehydrated, I'm sure he'll look fine for the beating Jones is going to lay on him.

I hope to god I'm wrong and Jones gets beaten like a redheaded step child but that's not going to happen.

DC always makes weird faces, be it during the fight or interacting with media. Hell, one of those faces gave life to the Incredulous Cormier epic thread!

As long as he's not making a Shad face in this fight, I guess.

He seemed fine in conversation, though. Unlike trembly jaw Hendricks, who truly disgusts me.

Those dark patches under his eyes and the continued perspiration were a little freakish, I'll admit.

Give the man a break, he got there on a wheelchair.

That has to be the best quality picture I've ever seen in the op

I don't know where you guys find this stuff, man.

Hadn't laughed that hard in quite some time.

Jesus..that looks like a DC with 20 years of crack use behind him.

He still carries a lot of extra body fat. Not sure why he puts himself through this type of cut when he could easily trim down over time with a better diet.

Doesnt work like that, genetics play a huge role on how much a person can cut weight trough dieting.

Racism is never cool. Even if you're joking.

Racism doesn't exist. No one hates each other because of skin pigmentation, it's always cultural differences. Religion, fashion, music, habit, morality, civility and justice are the things that divide us as people. Skin pigmentation is the least important of all these factors and racism is a red herring in this discussion.

Fact remains is that anyone can cross cultures and fit in well with opposite genders, races and stereotypes. But it requires a cultural transition, not an adjustment of your skin color via; bleaching or intense tanning. It's all about who we are and not what we look like.

Sadly, and this is a reality, is that race is misconstrued and misunderstood and instead of comprehending how stereotypes and statistics work (ie; greater / lesser, majority / minority) they choose to indulge in a narrative of self defeating actualization. ie; nothing is wrong and they just hate me and my people because we are _______.

It's an attack on ideas, on culture, etc. It's never an attack on the people themselves. It's easy to call people who criticize black culture racist, or people who criticize Islam as Islamaphobes and even racist themselves. But none of those accusations are correct or even have an ounce of merit. Criticizing ideas, culture, philosophy is 100% ok even if the majority of the race associated with it is offended. It's not about race, it's often about an academic sense of humanity that gives us the pathway to better medicine, technology and civility. The inversely and weirdly ironic thing about this is that if anyone could be argued to be racist it'd be the people insinuating that only blacks make up black culture, and only Arabs make up Islam culture. Both of those couldn't be farther from the truth....

Racism doesn't exist. No one hates each other because of skin pigmentation, it's always cultural differences. Religion, fashion, music, habit, morality, civility and justice are the things that divide us as people. Skin pigmentation is the least important of all these factors and racism is a red herring in this discussion.

Fact remains is that anyone can cross cultures and fit in well with opposite genders, races and stereotypes. But it requires a cultural transition, not an adjustment of your skin color via; bleaching or intense tanning. It's all about who we are and not what we look like.

Sadly, and this is a reality, is that race is misconstrued and misunderstood and instead of comprehending how stereotypes and statistics work (ie; greater / lesser, majority / minority) they choose to indulge in a narrative of self defeating actualization. ie; nothing is wrong and they just hate me and my people because we are _______.

It's an attack on ideas, on culture, etc. It's never an attack on the people themselves. It's easy to call people who criticize black culture racist, or people who criticize Islam as Islamaphobes and even racist themselves. But none of those accusations are correct or even have an ounce of merit. Criticizing ideas, culture, philosophy is 100% ok even if the majority of the race associated with it is offended. It's not about race, it's often about an academic sense of humanity that gives us the pathway to better medicine, technology and civility. The inversely and weirdly ironic thing about this is that if anyone could be argued to be racist it'd be the people insinuating that only blacks make up black culture, and only Arabs make up Islam culture. Both of those couldn't be farther from the truth....

Shut yo ass up with your truth and your logic, that's for pussies my *****, you blonde hair blue eyed priviliged white racist kkk nazi Hitler always trying to make sense n shit.

He will look like prison camp victim that was jumped by 5 black dudes by the end of tonight.

Back